• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sopranos

Gunpowder

Cigar Search & destroy V 1.20
Ya they are fuzzing out the nudity but hey baby two hours on Wednesday night kicks ass :thumbs:

Got to see the first episode again where Tony and Michael drive down the sidewalk, over the yard, and kick ass in front of the HMO office. 'Where's my Money!!!... I want my money!!!"

Oh Ya :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Tony and who?? I know it's been a while since the 1st season but I though he was cruising with Christopher when they whipped ass :laugh:

Burned all the seasons on DVD so I don't want to catch A&E since I'm sure they cut out the good stuff (language, graphic violence, Bada Bing stuff, etc).

Edit to add: Duh...I'm guessing your meant Michael Imperioli :blush:

Haven't seen it on A&E simply because I can't stand the thought of it being butchered by the censors. What is the Sopranos with out it being...well, the Sopranos? Lol. Can't imagine it would make for good editing, flow, eye candy or general vibe.

Besides, I have all the DVDs from all seasons released...I'll just stick to those until it starts again with HBO.

When I get to watch it, I like it. Grew up with people like in my neighborhood. It brings back some interesting memories..... :cool:

Don't like it. They took out all the swearing and replaced it with idiotic words that noone ever uses. I have all the seasons on DVD so I'll stick to that. :thumbs:

Haven't seen it on A&E simply because I can't stand the thought of it being butchered by the censors. What is the Sopranos with out it being...well, the Sopranos? Lol. Can't imagine it would make for good editing, flow, eye candy or general vibe.

Besides, I have all the DVDs from all seasons released...I'll just stick to those until it starts again with HBO.

What he said.

No disks here so I am stuck with inferior dialogue :(