• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sopranos

Don't recall where I got this from, or if it's been posted here before or not, but here is an absolutely stellar list of deaths/hits from the Sopranos, since Season 1....with screenshots too. God bless those who compiled this...really takes you back:

List of Sopranos deaths/hits/whacks

I was glued to the TV last night. Awesome show and left you hanging and wondering how it's gonna finish next week.

I thought the "Train Wreck" scene was awesome, and very symbolic of what's happening with the family.

Here's a question. The "Other" Family Boss was told Bobby was #3 in the Family after Tony and Silvio. Where did this come from?? Anyone else think Pauly is a rat??

Bobby has been slowly getting more and more responsibility as the seasons go on. Originally Tony was grooming Christopher to take over, but we all know where that went. Paulie has been around longer, but has never really been considered as a serious contender for a top job. He's a wiseguy plain and simple, don't give him too much responsibility. There was a conversation between Tony and Bobby earlier where Tony indicated to him that he wanted Bobby to take a bigger role, can't remember the season/episode it was in.

Also, I don't think Paulie is a rat..he's not smart enough to make a move against Tony and side with NY. I think Paulie is loyal but looks out for himself too. There was no reason for him to side with NY since things were stable (before last week)

I heard a strange link between all the killings in last weeks episode. Notice the guy Silvo chokes out in the beginning as he is laying dead on the ground they scan to his white shoes. Bobby standing in the train store, they make a point to have his white shoes stand out and who is polishing his white shoes at Satriales when Tont walks in but Silvo. Additionally who on Sopranos ALWAYS wears white shoes and is meticulous about them, Paulie and the entire episode he never had a pair on.

Just an interesting fact nothing to be read into here I don't think.

I heard a strange link between all the killings in last weeks episode. Notice the guy Silvo chokes out in the beginning as he is laying dead on the ground they scan to his white shoes. Bobby standing in the train store, they make a point to have his white shoes stand out and who is polishing his white shoes at Satriales when Tont walks in but Silvo. Additionally who on Sopranos ALWAYS wears white shoes and is meticulous about them, Paulie and the entire episode he never had a pair on.

Just an interesting fact nothing to be read into here I don't think.

Somewhere, I came across an article that discussed the white shoes issue going back to even season one. Crazy.

I did, fwiw at this point, receive what appears to be a very valid "leak" as to the outcome of the final episode next week. Complete with casting call lists (as to which character is to be on scene during a given shoot), shot-location scenes and still-frames, and story line wrap ups. If anyone is interested, PM me and I'll be happy to share what I know (or don't). David Chase has, apparently, filmed a few different endings and it's nothing written in stone. Also, David Chase has stated that for those of you thinking that so and so has to be alive at the end because we've tossed around the idea of a Sorpanos movie, you can put that to rest...he stated that even now it would be too technically difficult to do a movie due to all those killed off, so the only way to do one is to do a "pre-quel" type movie, showing how all this came to be. In that case, at the end of the day, everyone can be killed off, so there's no banking on "so and so must be alive."

Anyway...I can't wait until this Sunday...especially to see if what I was leaked comes to pass. The guy who leaked this previously leaked last week's (Blue Comet) episode a few weeks before it aired, and he nailed it dead on balls accurate. So, we'll see...

I was glued to the TV last night. Awesome show and left you hanging and wondering how it's gonna finish next week.

I thought the "Train Wreck" scene was awesome, and very symbolic of what's happening with the family.

Here's a question. The "Other" Family Boss was told Bobby was #3 in the Family after Tony and Silvio. Where did this come from?? Anyone else think Pauly is a rat??

Bobby has been slowly getting more and more responsibility as the seasons go on. Originally Tony was grooming Christopher to take over, but we all know where that went. Paulie has been around longer, but has never really been considered as a serious contender for a top job. He's a wiseguy plain and simple, don't give him too much responsibility. There was a conversation between Tony and Bobby earlier where Tony indicated to him that he wanted Bobby to take a bigger role, can't remember the season/episode it was in.

Also, I don't think Paulie is a rat..he's not smart enough to make a move against Tony and side with NY. I think Paulie is loyal but looks out for himself too. There was no reason for him to side with NY since things were stable (before last week)

In the end, Paulie is all (and only) about Paulie. Remember that he's gone to NY before back in the Johnny Sacrimoni days without outstreched hand. Only recently did he get a bit of a ball-busting when Little Carmine couldn't remember his name. But, even recently, when Paulie and T took the trip down to Pompano Beach, Paulie was convinced that T was gonna off him on that boat. I was too. So just how loyal is Paulie?...I don't know. He's been awfully calm and aloof on this whole hit thing...no hit order was ever given by Phil against Paulie, and Paulie is clearly over Bobby. Then, when the sh*t is hitting the fan, Paulie is staring out a window at AJ and the hottie, remarking on young love, then he's in the safe house (which he parked his car right on the street in front of), wanting to order pizza and look for paper plates...he even questioned Sil and Bobby about the hit against Phil...saying, "does T know about this?"...of course he knew about it, but Paulie is just being Paulie, looking out for himself, just as he did when he said "It ain't my fault" when the two zips bungled the Phil hit.

My jury is still out on Paulie...

edited to add...

of course, there is a difference between a rat and a turncoat...I don't think Paulie is a rat in the sense of talking to the feds...but a turncoat for involvement w/ NY...possibly.

I can definately see Tony in the end all alone with no crew to back him up turning states witness to get even with the NY crews. What a disappointing ending that would be.

How on earth are the writers going to live up to last weeks all time classic episode?

As a Sopranos fan, all I can say was :

Q'uest que le phuk???

What a friggin letdown. Someone was doing some bad drugs when that was written.

Some final thoughts on this:

1. the possibility for a movie
2. Bobby Baccala asked Tony if you know ":it is coming" - Tony said that you never hear it coming". Tony never heard the restaurant's little bell on the door ring when Meadow came in. So may, just maybe, this was the momement when he got it 'cause he never heard it coming

3. I am not disappointed with the finale show, just the final scene. Why end it wit the screen going blank? If they wanted it to end with all of them together why not just do that? If they wanted to kill someone why not just do that? I just don't get the blank screen thing.