• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sorry about my Avatar

davidg

The guy sitting next to me is a martian!!!
I wanted to apologize to the members I offended with my Avatar of Wanda Nara very scantily clad. Hope my new one is not quite as suggestive. (The wife thought this would get along much better with members but still be Hot) :thumbs: :thumbs:

I know this is not Cigar related but this is the forum I post on most often.

I wanted to apologize to the members I offended with my Avatar of Wanda Nara very scantily clad. Hope my new one is not quite as suggestive. (The wife thought this would get along much better with members but still be Hot) :thumbs: :thumbs:

Who?

I don't know who but Rod PM'ed me and said that he had gotten some complaints and I'm here to make friends so I willingly changed it.

Who?

I don't know who would around here...I never saw it but...couldn't have been THAT bad...could it?

I block all avatars and signatures.
Most are too racy for work.
I like looking at CP, but it's not worth getting fired over.

I don't know who but Rod PM'ed me and said that he had gotten some complaints and I'm here to make friends so I willingly changed it.

Then it was nice of you to change it. The 'red x' shouldn't offend anyone! :D

My guess is, whoever compained about tha avitars being NSFW, probably would find that their boss wouldn't appreciate them hanging out on cigar forums while on the clock either. Personally, I like them! Just makes it more of a challenge while at work. LOL

I think I recall it. BTW, I wasn't the one who complained. It was probaly just enough out of the standard that I recall taking notice though.

The nice thing about CP is that while there may be threads by AVB or others that might be racy; the avatars here, for the most part, are safe. My home is here at CP because there is less NSFF. (Not safe for Family) photos outside of those threads with warnings.

I have been to the other cigar sites years ago but decided CP is my home as it is much cleaner. There are other sites for that. Mark it as one of those standards that Phil has in place to raise the bar of this quality site

I will give the members credit here. there are some really neat and creative avatars here.

I hate that I missed it.
You should...it was getting to be a pain wiping the nose prints off my laptop screen while trying to get a closer look. :whistling:

The only thing I saw wrong with it was the picture had the bottom cut off! :laugh:

Good decision to change it up thought :thumbs:

My guess is, whoever compained about tha avitars being NSFW, probably would find that their boss wouldn't appreciate them hanging out on cigar forums while on the clock either. Personally, I like them! Just makes it more of a challenge while at work. LOL

My guess is, whoever complained may also have a family at home. And while looking over the boards on their own time, they didn't want to have to worry about a little one wandering over, or perhaps the significant other thinking they were checking out some other type of site.

After searching Google images for her, I am offended that you...................

...........deleted your avitar!

After searching Google images for her, I am offended that you...................

She is pretty f'in hot. Hurt my heart to change it. :laugh:

...........deleted your avitar!

It would hurt me to change it as well. But most people here are logged on at work and I can see where it can be a problem.

Not a problem for me, the USAF blocks just about every hosting site in the world... All I EVER see are red Xs... And trust me, I wish could see a lot more.

One of the great things about this site for me is the mutual respect and understanding the members have for each other. That sometimes involves giving a little something of yourself. I didn't think about the possibility of members logging in at work. (I do outside sales and don't have an office.)

I enjoy this site to much and although you can't please everyone, having someone be displeased with you over an avatar is simply not worth it.

Who knows, maybe one of the members offended by it could end up being someone that helps me out in the future. :thumbs: :thumbs: