• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sorry Folks...

CRQuarto

Brrraaaiiinnnsss.....
I realize I have been a ghost for the most part for the last month or so, aside from responding to a couple PM's that had financial responsibilities tied to them. I had an odd situation where the house I was renting previously was being moved back into by the owners, and that sent me scrambling to find a new place. Fortunately, by sheer luck I ended up finding a place five streets down from the house I was renting at the time, for the same price with a much, much bigger lot and great remodeling done. The only problem was that it wouldn't be available for a month, so I ended up having to stay at my girlfriends house for the duration. Between moving, an increase in training at work and a new interest in a certain field at work, I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I finally am settled in at my new house, Internet has been set up, computer is unpacked, and relaxation can resume. Hopefully all is well with my friends here, and I'm looking forward to catching up on the last month or so of events. I'll post some pictures of the new place here soon, and keep an eye out in the herf section for the house warming BBQ!

Welcome back Charles! Sounds like you handle big stress very well. Glad to see you secured some new digs and everything worked itself out!

Good to hear you got settled in!

Exhausting yourself is bad for your health, that's why we have cigars to get back on the right track. :D

-Jimmy

I was wondering where you got off to Charles! Thought you and your girl had done went and aloped or something. :D Glad to hear all is back on track again!

Good to hear from you Charles. Hopefully the rough spot is behind you and you can relax and enjoy a nice cigar.

Welcome back Charles! Funny, I was just thinking the other day that I hadn't seen you post anything for a while... Glad that an unfortunate incident turned out for the best!

Who are you?

I am noticing a real similarity in the OP's posting style to the other user that was banned last week, Erika.Jin. Maybe someone should notify Todd as well as Phil for the SB List...

Who are you?

I am noticing a real similarity in the OP's posting style to the other user that was banned last week, Erika.Jin. Maybe someone should notify Todd as well as Phil for the SB List...

I don't know Jon. This guy seems a little bit more well-spoken than Erika.Jin. Writing style is not quite the same... Hmmmm..

b00cm07d_640_360.jpg

THE GAME IS AFOOT!

I kinda missed Charles...

NOT.
biggrin.gif

Welcome back to some normal life dude! HERF time now....

Welcome back Charles, glad things have settled down for you...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Now I know why it was so quiet around here.

Welcome back Charles! Gald to see things are almost back in order.