• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sorry,

sibernation

Not as an excuse but. There has been a lot going on here. Including a computer that is really giving me a bad time. Couple of folks that have sent things and I havnt returned. I will try to make this up to you. ??? Sorry folks. :(

Glad your back :thumbs: Someone said something about you having sled dogs. PM me if you do.

Trust me, as cold as it is here in Ohio, people should cut us a little slack. Granted, it is cold all over the country right now, but Ohio isn't supposed to be this damn cold!!!!

ALostTexan

ALostTexan said:
Granted, it is cold all over the country right now, but Ohio isn't supposed to be this damn cold!!!!

ALostTexan
Not really, I've been working in shorts and short sleeves. I've only seen snow once and that was when I was a kid. Must suck to have all that cold ass snow.

Just as cold here in Connecticut as well. Absolutely ridiculous :angry: it hasn't been above freezing yet this year. Glad to see you're still around Ed.

coventrycat86 said:
Just as cold here in Connecticut as well. Absolutely ridiculous :angry: it hasn't been above freezing yet this year. Glad to see you're still around Ed.
Oh give me a break. Try living in western new york -- not only is it colder, but we get that lovely lake-effect snow constantly, being right next to lake Ontario.

I have probably 1.5 feet of snow on my deck. Your Jaguars would just be mounds of snow if they were up here :)

Oh waa,

We actually had a freeze warning the other night.

But it only dropped to 35. Brrrrr :p

Moved down from Cincinnati, Ohio - yea I know how cold it can get. Was around for the winter of 77-78, when the Ohio river froze solid. Man that was one cold a$$ winter.

But no more of that.

No snow yet down here in Sunny Central Florida. As a matter of fact, I sat out just yesterday in my shorts and t-shirt smokin' a Diplomatico #4. Not even a thought of snow..... :D :sign: :p