• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sorry.

im looking to do some trading for a 2-3 GOD OF FIRE . would like Rubusto Tubos , but i strike a deal with what i can get. anyone interested ?

if so let me know what you might be looking for , i might have it laying around the walk in somewhere..

You might want to do some reading around, first. Maybe the part about grammar and capitalization. Then maybe down in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum - look at the bright red letters at the top there.

....where to begin;

• Violates B/S/T forum guidelines: SALES/WANTS/TRADES/GROUP BUYS - Must be an active member of CigarPass in good standing for at least the past four (4) months to post a SALE/WANT/TRADE/GROUP BUY
  • Wrong forum - this doesn't go in "The Lobby"
  • Epic fail, all the way around.

This may seem a little harsh, but it has been said a million times and is worth repeating: Cigar Pass is a community. It is a community of friends that share a common love of the leaf and some of the other finer things in life. It is not a buy and sell engine; those exist on the net but this isn't the place. Sure it happens, but it's not why this place exists.

Frankly, if that's all you are after, you should consider another forum.

B.B.S.

FRANKLY no its not all im after, is this not a cigar trading forum? Do i not need to start somewhere ?. As i have been reading im doing what i need to in order to get a few trades under my belt.. "YEA im a newbie , but no reason to be a smart a$$ . im ONLY taken as a "new guy" on here ,thus far all i have gotten in replies to anything similar to what you have done. im so sorry i posted in the wrong place in the forum....but really there is no reason to respond the way you did.

and BBS , from what i have read in order to be in good standing i need to make a few trades, so i posted what id like to come across. i really dont see the problem, i might be out of order and i have been reading rules of CP . and i found its easier to get to know them better by putting yourself out there and learning the rules along with reading them . in hope that if you do make a mistake someone would lend a hand and help you out.. not dog you for spelling just to be a a$$ to show your " im better than you " status.

im not trying to dog anyone nor be a smarta$$ just simply stated my thoughts on what i did. if it goes against the rules . ok im in the wrong . but no need to react in the manor the two people that posted has... SORRY ..

Actually, no this is not a cigar trading forum. It's a cigar community with a set of rules. Rules you violated. You wanna cop an attitude, then feel free to get out. If you want to take the time to read and follow our rules, then please stick around and enjoy what we have to offer.

Oh and you don't like the responses you got? How about I walk in to your house, disregard your rules, and then take a dump on the floor. How would you respond to that?

im looking to do some trading for a 2-3 GOD OF FIRE . would like Rubusto Tubos , but i strike a deal with what i can get. anyone interested ?

if so let me know what you might be looking for , i might have it laying around the walk in somewhere..

Guessing you don't have an Opus account?

Remember. It's hard to judge what emotion is behind the written word.

I see no one being rude or harsh. Just pointing out that we have rules and tradition here and you have broken a good bit of them accidentally it seems. If accidentally, just post a "My Bad", go back and read up on the rules here and no one will think less of you. It happens sometimes with a new guy not reading the rules before making his first post.

FRANKLY no its not all im after, is this not a cigar trading forum? Do i not need to start somewhere ?. As i have been reading im doing what i need to in order to get a few trades under my belt.. "YEA im a newbie , but no reason to be a smart a$$ . im ONLY taken as a "new guy" on here ,thus far all i have gotten in replies to anything similar to what you have done. im so sorry i posted in the wrong place in the forum....but really there is no reason to respond the way you did.

You can't possibly be this dumb so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

First this is a community not a trading forum. Yes you do need to start somewhere.. By reading the rules and abiding by them. You want to get a trade under your belt, than try the Newbie Sampler Trade. You want us to treat you as an equal yet you trample all over our new rug with your muddy sneakers and get upset that we don't like it. Read more post less and get to know how the community works.

and BBS , from what i have read in order to be in good standing i need to make a few trades, so i posted what id like to come across. i really dont see the problem, i might be out of order and i have been reading rules of CP . and i found its easier to get to know them better by putting yourself out there and learning the rules along with reading them . in hope that if you do make a mistake someone would lend a hand and help you out.. not dog you for spelling just to be a a$$ to show your " im better than you " status.

im not trying to dog anyone nor be a smarta$$ just simply stated my thoughts on what i did. if it goes against the rules . ok im in the wrong . but no need to react in the manor the two people that posted has... SORRY ..

I see you still haven't read the grammar thread. And I recently bumped it for the other know-it-all noob who thinks he deosn't need to follow the rules, either.

* * * ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS * * *

A MUST READ: New Member Guide

Newbie Sampler Trade

PLEASE READ

Failure to familarize yourself with the below rules may result in termination of your account.

ABOUT CIGARPASS

Welcome to CigarPass, one of the friendliest cigar communities around! CigarPass was launched in 2000, with the intent to create the most knowledgeable and friendliest cigar community around. There are several rules you'll want to keep in mind while participating at CP. Following these simple rules will help you understand what we're all about, and will in turn make your experience that much better.

Our main focus is to ensure that everyone has a good time and is safe out on the forum. Follow this guide, and you'll get the most out of CP, guaranteed!

GETTING STARTED

The very first thing you'll want to do after you create your account is to fill out your Member Profile. Towards the top of the forum, you'll see a link that says "MY CONTROLS". Click this link, and you'll have access to all of your account settings. Here you can create a signature (keep it brief, no enormous/obscene images or foul language is allowed, use your best judgment); fill out your PROFILE INFORMATION, and so on. In the profile information section, tell us what your favorite cigars are, what types of cigars you like, and so on. Check out other member profiles to get an idea as to what you might want to say. There are many options in the MY CONTROLS section of the site, including your very own photo gallery. Please keep the photo's cigar related. We don't mind the occasional non-cigar related photo, but for the most part, images should remain cigar related.

POST AN INTRODUCTION

Now that your profile is all setup, let's post a message! No need to write an entire auto-biography, just a brief intro is fine. This lets people know who you are, and it's a great way to get your feet wet in the community.

Now that you've introduced yourself, check out the rest of the community. Read as much as possible in order to get the feel for the community. Once you're comfortable, post away. Please keep in mind that we strive to be the friendliest cigar community out there, so always use your best judgment when making a post.

DO'S AND DON'TS OF CP

Do's:

Read as much as possible, get used to CP, and just have fun.
Be friendly to others, we're here to promote the enjoyment of cigars, and in turn you'll make a lot of friends from CP.
Make sure you post an introduction before anything else.
Use the SEARCH tool every chance you can. If you're searching for what seems like a common question, please use the search tool. We have two search tools; one is built into the forum software, and the other is the Google Site Search (located at the bottom of the forum). Always best to try using both search tools before asking what may be a common question.
Do use proper grammar if you can. We are an international forum, so we understand English may not be your first language, and this is fine. Also, if you're not too familiar with computers, that's fine too, however if you purposely post without taking into consideration basic grammar (in other words, if you're lazy), it is frowned upon.
Think before you post.

DONT'S:

NEVER discuss sources on CigarPass. Sources are defined as company's which sell Cuban cigars. Cuban cigars are illegal in the United States. Please keep this type of communication private.
Always know which forum you're posting in. Example: don't post a Want/Sale in the Lobby. We want to ensure all information is well organized, so please post appropriately.
Don't flame another member.
Don't discuss politics, religion, or any other "touchy" subject. CP is the place to get away from all of the nonsense; we're here for a good time, not to debate one another.
Don't get involved in any controversial conversations. There are times when trolls enter CP, let the more established members handle the trolls.
If a thread becomes heated, DO NOT POST POPCORN REFERENCES OR PICTURES OF POPCORN. This is considered baiting and will result in suspension of your account.
Don't get defensive if an established member points out a mistake you're making. They're here to help you along, not criticize you.
Don't "bump" old threads. If a thread is more than a year old, then there's probably no need to post to it. There are exceptions, please use your best judgment.
Don't try to increase your post count. Post count means nothing. The reputation you build is what matters.
Don't start a Cigar Pass right away. First, make sure you are well aware of the rules of a Cigar Pass.
Don't join a Cigar Pass right away. We want everyone to enjoy Cigar Passes, but we also want to protect all of our members. Once in a while someone will do a Newbie Pass; this is designed for all of the new guys to get their feet wet and help establish themselves.
Don't try to do a group buy right away, join a couple before hosting your own.
Don't make your first post a "Sale" or "Want" ad. Get to know the community before making such a post.
Don't constantly use foul language.

CUBAN CIGAR RETAILERS, AKA: SOURCES

NEVER DISCUSS SOURCES. Due to the severity of this rule, we're going to mention this policy one more time… As noted above, sources are defined as cigar retailers which sell Cuban cigars. Cuban cigars are illegal in the United States, and it is against our rules for anyone (no matter what country you reside in) to discuss Cuban cigar retailers/sources. This rule is in place to protect YOU and our community in general. First violation of this rule will result in a stern warning; second violation will result in the termination of your account.

HAVE FUN!

That's about it… The main purpose of this guide is to help familiarize yourself with our protocol and some of our basic, yet important rules. If you don't see it posted here, please use your best judgment or ask.

Eric Shaw (CP member) created a newbie guide a while back. It's very informative and helpful, please be sure to check it out here: http://www.cigarbbguide.com

We hope you enjoy your time at CP, and make us your home. Follow the above rules, and you'll get the most out of CP. You'll be glad you did! If you ever have a question or need some help, just ask us. We're all here to help, and promote the brotherhood of cigars.

yea i understand , jayro75, i'm in the wrong.

REALLY does the grammar really bother that many people?

Do use proper grammar if you can. We are an international forum, so we understand English may not be your first language, and this is fine. Also, if you're not too familiar with computers, that's fine too, however if you purposely post without taking into consideration basic grammar (in other words, if you're lazy), it is frowned upon.
Think before you post.

i'm not lazy, excuse me for not using the proper grammar .

Don't get defensive if an established member points out a mistake you're making. They're here to help you along, not criticize you.

seems like the first reply i got was just to criticize me.

Funny thing is this asshat thinks he's an original. The walkway is littered with the bones of jerks like you. You should just leave now. This place is of no use to you.

Doc.

Guessing you don't have an Opus account?

i do have a opus account , can send you documents of proof if needed, like i stated i'm just trying to get to know people. and just having a opus account does not mean you can get what you want when you want,

Funny thing is this asshat thinks he's an original. The walkway is littered with the bones of jerks like you. You should just leave now. This place is of no use to you.

Doc.

im not trying to be a jerk at all, i never said i was "original" you assume this of me. without knowing me . seems like you have many followers,

once again i admit i was in the wrong. sorry for posting in the wrong section and for not using grammar to everyone's standards. i'm done , and ill move on in hopes to mend this in a better way.

sorry ,

once again i admit i was in the wrong. sorry for posting in the wrong section and for not using grammar to everyone's standards. i'm done , and ill move on in hopes to mend this in a better way.

sorry ,

He's sorry, but yet, he's still not using his shift key. What do take us for? Kids like you drive me up a fuggin' wall. We're adults here. Most of us successful and we don't want our home littered by children who can't follow simple rules. Come back when you've grown up.

Doc.

You have to realize that you are not the first one to try to sell/trade cigars when you have been here less then a day. When the rules clearly state you need to me a member in good stating for at least 4 months. It is an issue with a lot of the members here when new people can't follow rules and a bigger issue when you try to defend you actions instead of simply apologizing and moving on.