• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Souldog, 10 years later

Gavin

Today marks the 10th anniversary of Souldog’s passing. Been on my mind for days. Doesn’t seem so long ago. I have one cigar left that he gave me. I’ll be smoking it this week when I have time to appreciate it.

Miss ya, buddy.

I miss him as well. 😞 I didn’t know him as well as many of you did, but we did meet up once when he was in town. Still one of my best memories.

full

This page is dedicated to our CigarPass family who have passed on...

We will always remember you...

Jonathon Montoya aka Souldog

Member since February 6, 2008
Profile Page: https://www.cigarpass.com/forum/members/souldog.5888/

Discussion Page: https://www.cigarpass.com/forum/threads/souldog-sad-news.72451/

full

full

full

full

full

full

I was going through some old pass threads and came across a lot of his posts in the last few weeks. Some good pictures above from the friends remembered thread. 🙏

Hard to believe it's been that long. Seems like not too long ago he was on here with all his shenanigans.

R.I.P. Souldog

I should have got a photo. Guess I always thought we would meet up again. 😞 Someday my friend..someday.

IMG_8617.jpeg
Oliva Master Blends 2 - Traded this off of Jonathan around 2012ish. He got a box of Bolivar Gold Medals and he let me rummage through his singles to put together an awesome sampler. The laser etching below the band is cool, but seems highly impractical. Released in 2005. He was always a fan of the MB3, so I had to grab an MB2.

Wow man how time flies! I remember him being on and he had a lot of friends and I recall the herfs. Unfortunately I never made it out to any and I am sure I missed out. RIP brother🙏🏼

My Batman silhouette profile is because of him. I posted it as a placeholder when I first joined, and he went out of his way to comment how much it made him laugh, so I kept it; now I'll never change it, as outdated as it is. I wasn't extremely close to him on here, but I was very sad to read what happened upon my return to the forums after taking a few months' internet break whilst finishing up my degree. I felt guilty that I was not here.