• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

South Florida Herf

Scott Bushey

I heard that Cuban Crafters is sponsoring a herf at Gatsby's in Davie, Florida on the 27th of this month. They have promised to put together some nice packages for all the participants!!!

Here's the info:
The event will be held on Friday, August 27th, starting at 7:00PM until... whatever.

This event is also being sponsored by CubanCrafters in Miami.

Gatsby's is a great restaurant. Located at:
1805 S. University Drive,
Davie FL. Phone: 954.476.0063
Email solomr2@yahoo.com that you will attend as CC will need a count.

See you there!

That's the night of the CP fantasy football draft, sorry. Gotta have priorities. ???

To threadjack for a moment.. I'll be down visiting my mom this weekend. I hope to have a chance to get to a cigar store. Can anyone recommend a good one in the Ft. Lauderdale area (I'll be in Weston)?

Hiya Scotty
I'll be seeing you at the Gatsby's herf, should be a good one :) .

other1 said:
To threadjack for a moment.. I'll be down visiting my mom this weekend. I hope to have a chance to get to a cigar store. Can anyone recommend a good one in the Ft. Lauderdale area (I'll be in Weston)?
If I were you, I would get on the Sawgrass expressway and head southto the 75. Take that to 826 south. Take that to the 836 east. Get off at "little Havana". There's a day of Cigar shops for ya over there. It's about a hour drive.

Gerry,
See you there Pal!

Scott Bushey said:
other1 said:
If I were you, I would get on the Sawgrass expressway and head southto the 75. Take that to 826 south. Take that to the 836 east. Get off at "little Havana". There's a day of Cigar shops for ya over there. It's about a hour drive.

Gerry,
See you there Pal!
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

You will need to have lunch at "El Pub" & visit Gael & Marta at La Luna Cigars :love:

Anyone free the 28th for a cigar or 2? I will be in South Beach on a port call.
Emo

Guys, I am going to have to take a rain check. Looks like the boss of all bosses decided we have more work to do before getting some R&R.

Emo

This was a great HERF! Thanks to all who attended.

SPECIAL THANKS TO CUBAN CRAFTERS AND PERDOMO FOR SPONSORING OUR EVENT!

We'll be doing this again in September. Stay tuned.

I don't know how to post pictures here, but you can see the pictures on my CW gallery... HERF PICTURES HERE