• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Southern California, Inland Empire Herf

BagfullofPings

Reaction score
Some of the local members(myself andPoriggity) and the owner of our local B&M have decided to set up an Inland Empire HERF. The event will be held on September 20, 2008 at The Humidor in Redlands, CA. The festivities will commence at 1:00 PM.

The Humidor
12 E. Vine St.
Redlands, CA 92373
(909) 792-4393

www.redlandshumidor.com

In addition to fine cigars, the HERF will have food, a keg, and the ability to play poker and darts. Depending on how many people are interested, there is a possibility of a live band.

Jason

Sounds good. It's time I made it over there and a herf is as good a reason as I can think of.

Geoff

This afternoon I spoke with Tim, the owner of my local B&M. Instead of allowing random Texas Hold-em, the HERF will also have a Texas Hold-em tournament. 18 slots are availiable. If more people are interested, we can add an additional table. That will bring it up to 24 slots. A $20 buy-in, and a $30 secondary buy-in.

If you like Texas Hold-em, The Humidor in Redlands always has a tournament on the second Thursday of every month.

Jason

Yes you do. You can do it one of three ways:

PM me (this will be the easiest)
PM Poriggity
Call The Humidor. Refer to the September 20th HERF poker tournament. 909-792-4393

Thanks for reminding me Geoff.

Jason

We only have a few more days left.

Can anybody confirm their participation.

If you are going to play poker, please PM me.

In addition to my first post, I have some additional information:
1. There will be a live band
2. There will be food
3. There will be a local micro brewery keg. (Hanger 24)
4. If you like high end bourbon, find the fat guy with the Max Benjamin.
5. If you are a Don Pepin Garcia whore (Blue, Black,Vegas Cubanas, and El Centurions), please let me know by Friday evening. I will pull some boxes out of my personal cabinet.

Thanks guys/gals.

Jason

Unfortunately it looks like I will be unable to attend. I am participating in a local charity fundraiser on Saturday and the timing to do the fundraiser and then drive to Redlands just doesn't work out.

Have fun and smoke a few for me!

Danny

Unfortunately it looks like I will be unable to attend. I am participating in a local charity fundraiser on Saturday and the timing to do the fundraiser and then drive to Redlands just doesn't work out.

Danny

:( :( :( Dangit Danny! Mine is looking that way as well, my wife has a wedding rehearsal dinner in San Diego that night and I am tasked with picking up my sister-in-law up from LAX when she flies in at 1300 hours. Le sigh...

Danny

:( :( :( Dangit Danny! Mine is looking that way as well, my wife has a wedding rehearsal dinner in San Diego that night and I am tasked with picking up my sister-in-law up from LAX when she flies in at 1300 hours. Le sigh...

Interesting Jon, what's this sister in law look like. I could maybe come out there and keep her busy while you herf. :laugh:

Danny

Interesting Jon, what's this sister in law look like. I could maybe come out there and keep her busy while you herf. :laugh:

Dude, I love my sister in law for SURE, but I think she could out eat even YOU. Lots of room for lovin'... So if that's what does it for you, then by all means let me know and I'll arrange a playdate!!

I am the last person to know, but this is an issue on another forum.

No poker tournament!
Limited food!
The keg is up in the air! If need be, I will fund it!
There will be a band. That is half the problem...In a good way. The Humidor and The Valut (a bar next door ) are expecting over 100 people.

Regardless, the event will be a blast.

I apologize for any confusion and I hope to see you tomorrow.

Jason