• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Southern Style Pass

sleepyjim

Vet and dam proud of it!
Ok here is the deal:

Myself and M3, both being in the area together decided to put a pass on from both of us, and to give something to those who play, our way of showing some southern gentlemanly style.

This will be open to 20 players only, you must be established on CP or be vouced for by a FOG.

The pass will start with at least 20 sticks, both ISOM and Non, Pluss 2 boxes of cigars with 20 sticks in each, these boxes are for each plyaer in the pass to have as a way of giving back to you all, so you take 1 each of the 2 different cigars, yours to enjoy. (They wont be Opus X, yet not dog rockets either). One box is Olivia O Ole Rubustos, the other is PI Rothschilds Maduro.

Have fun!

After taking your gift sticks, you do as a normal pass, select one or more sticks and put bacvk at least as many and try to be of same grade, BUT dont sweat it, this is to be fun, not some worry issue, I try to go with MSRP on sticks and then take into account availability, but please again, relax have some fun, try some smokes and just do what you can.

Have fun!

The will not be any discussion on why so and so put 3 extra sticks in or why someone put higher quality or what ever I see on most of the pass threads around, you want to give more, do it, if ya dont, dont, we are just glad to have you in the pass and to call ya brothers of the leaf!

If you have any doubts or issues, Pm and we can work it out.

I would rather give my sticks away than worry about someone bustin their butts trying to match the Takes/Puts, screww that......Have Fun!

So if ya would post her and PM me your snailer info and phone number.

Did I mention this was to be fun?

There will be a lottery for the ending of this after we have our 20, I will explain in detail, Just know this, the prize will be worth it! Hint for prize is A stick not released for general public and something else also.

Thanks Brothers,

Jim & Dwight
WEBSTYLN!

Ok so far so good.

Here is where it is so far:

1) Nicko Pm in

2) Cigah Smoka PM In

3) Filbrent PM In

4) Piratelooks No PM

5) Waliguy PM In

6) gr8full2day PM In

7) TripleD PM In

8) Muley PM In

9) Gelder1 PM In

10) Stogieman PM In

11) Alostexan PM IN

12) Bud100hd No PM

13) Moki PM In

14) Robbmt PM In

15) Clown PM In

16) Blair PM In

17) CC PM In

18) Gunpowder PM In

19) - 20) Open

You all r in, those with "No PM" please send in snailer and phone #, your in.

A couple guys still deciding also.

JIM

well, i'll be... sounds like y'all have put together quite the pass here. I'd love to participate if you'll have me.

P.M. following this shortly.

And thanks (whether I'm in or not :D )

I'm in too, 2 new smokes cool. I haven't tried either yet...

oh that's if I pass the test of course.

I'll get in if you still have room..... :D

PM comin' your way. :thumbs:

Mind if I play too? Someone around here will vouch for me ???

PM sent