• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Southern Style Pass

Right on Jim....

When do you think this baby will be hittin' the road?

SleepyJim and M3 have asked me to offer my services to this pass. Some of you may already know what I offer.

What I do is I create a webpage exclusive to this pass which list the entire list of participants and who is up next to recieve the pass. I also maintain an inventory of all cigars in the pass (seperate from what is in the box) noting who took what and adding the new cigars to the online list.

This means that at a glance anyone can see exactly what is in the pass and can begin to make decisions on their P/T's before they actually get the physical Pass. MSRP is also listed. It also comes in handy if an inventory needs to be done. And it is plain fun to see the list grow without scrolling through the entire thread :D

All cigars are listed in numbered sequence and include MSRP if I can find it. I use Cigar weekly usually as they usually post the MSRP. Any Rare cigars, ISOM, etc. are noted as well usually in red.

What I need from the participants (you guys) is that when you post your takes you include the corrisponding number so I know exactly which cigars were taken. For your puts, just pickup where the last number left off and post it as usual only including the corisponding numbers. Make sure you note which bag you put it in too.
Example from an actual pass:

Takes:
43: CAO Gold Dbl Corona
78: RyJ Petit Corona isom
82: CAO Crillo Conquistador
130: CAO MX2
145: CAO Brazilia Gol

Puts:
152: Aristoff Black Robusto Extra
153: Montecristo Afrique Uhuru
154: H. Upmann Cabinet Selection Robusto
155: St. Louis Rey Robusto
156: Oliva O Ole
157: Mantiquilla XXX
158: Montecristo #4 isom
159: Gurkha XO

All puts in Bag #1 except ISOM which is in Bag #3 (ISOM BAG)
Plus a little something in host box...

Feel free to include the MSRP if you have it. If MSRP is not available the retail price can be listed but it will be noted as such.

This really isn't that complicated but I have found that many like the sytem because they learn more about the MSRP values, etc. Also I am in Jollys Pass and with over 100 cigars in inventory!!!!, it is just plain easier to look at the list than at all those cigars :D

Oh Ya, here is the link to the last two passes I have done this for: http://www.kconline.com/potawatomi/cigars/

Any questions just PM me or post.

Cool, 19th in line. I should see this baby by the summer.... :D :thumbs: :p

We are shooting for sending this out Monday Morning.

I will Pm Rod and ask him to move this thread to the "In Progress" area.

jim

Yeah just figured that out, QUICK somebody pull my head outta my ass!

Jim

Thanks Dave.

Thanks Gunpowder for the expination (sp?) and example for the web based pass list. I like the sound of that. Web Based Pass List, Web based Pass List. Okay, I'm better now.

I have used the G.P. creation on past passes and it works great.

Have Fun

M3

What's the lineup look like? Not as if it will be the same when it gets to me, just wondering

Ill get the site up ASAP. Hopefully tomorrow morning at the latest. WIll ad the inventory as soon as you ohave it ready.

sleepyjim said:
Ok worked out the pass line up:

18) cigah smoka
19) Stogieman
20) Filbrent
Hey Jim,

Just send the pass to cigah smoka. I'll meet him at "the shop" and do the p/t's plus a mini herf :thumbs:

You should see "the shop" :0 :0 :0

FLLbrent

sleepyjim said:
1) Tony Bones
2) Nicko99
3) Psyktek
4) Muley
5) Waliguy
6) CoventryCat86
7) Moki
8) Blair
9) Big100HD
10) Dixieland
11) AlostTexan
12) Gunpowder
13) Clown
14) Robbmt
15) Piratelooks
16) Triple D
17) Geldor1
18) cigah smoka
19) Stogieman
20) Filbrent
21) gr8full2day
Then back home

I tried to make it travel the shortest distance between you all, i know how much shipping gets, plus this keeps from zig zaggin all over.

Jim
Speak up now or forever hold your peace.

This should be the final list. Yea right :D

1) Tony Bones
2) Nicko99
3) Psyktek
4) Muley
5) Waliguy
6) CoventryCat86
7) Moki
8) Blair
9) Big100HD
10) Dixieland
11) AlostTexan
12) Gunpowder
13) Clown
14) Robbmt
15) Piratelooks
16) Triple D
17) Geldor1
18 & 19) cigah smoka ( 18. Cigah Smoka & 19. Filbrent will do P/T's together )
20) Stogieman
21) gr8full2day
Then back home

M3

I don't mind bringing up the rear!! Great looking line-up!!WOOOHOOO.
!! Let's have some fun!!

OK, third in line!! Won't have to try to stuff some enormous amount of smokes back into the box!! :D

Psyktek's Rule of Passes:

"All passes expand to overflow their containers."

Tonight after work I will list the starting stick line up and get this baby ready to rock n roll out monday morning.

Jim

Assuming you are shipping it USPS I bet you a super Premium or quality ISOM that you send it out on Tuesday instead.