• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sox/Yankees

br174

Lifelong Fan
It's that time once again. Willing to put a premium 5fer on the Sox to take the weekend series. $8 a stick min.

I'll do this once.

GO SOX!!!!

Brian

1.5 hours and no takers! HA!
GO SOX......

Bump for the day. I'll honor this up till the first pitch. I'll be at work today and have an appointment after work so first person to post in this thread is on.

Brian

Glad you bumped this, I'm in! I will be out of town Sat-Mon so I probably wont be able to check in after the series until Tuesday, so my addy is in my profile :p

I'll be taking Franco's 5er starting tonight so .........

Let the rivalry continue. :thumbs:
SoxYanks.jpg

GO SOX!!!!!!!

Another BLOWN save by Mariano Rivera in the bottom of the 9th, 2 run blast by Jason Bay. Sox take first game in the 11th solo shot by Youk.

GO SOX!!!!

Brian

That was a great shot to dead center by Bay, and what a beautiful walk off homer by YOOOUUUUUKKK.

Another BLOWN save by Mariano Riverain the bottom of the 9th, 2 run blast by Jason Bay. Sox take first game in the 11th solo shot by Youk.

GO SOX!!!!

Brian

Yup. With all due respect, Mariano should really quit blowing things. He's been touched and just doesn't have the magic anymore. Time to retire before everyone's memory is tainted by poor outings like this one.

Seavita called me earlier to tease me about the Sox and tell me that he just wishes "for a close game that's fun to watch." So how's that one for you, Vince? I had fun.

GO SOX!

Brian, just to let you know I am making plans to go for the series in June so lets try to get together.

Brian, just to let you know I am making plans to go for the series in June so lets try to get together.
No doubt. Just LMK. I have 2 daughters graduating this year so hopefully we can make it happen.

Brian

Glad you bumped this, I'm in! I will be out of town Sat-Mon so I probably wont be able to check in after the series until Tuesday, so my addy is in my profile :p
Sox take the first 2 :thumbs: . By the way MY addy is in my profile :D

GO SOX!!!!

Brian

No doubt. Just LMK. I have 2 daughters graduating this year so hopefully we can make it happen.

Brian

GO SOX!!!!

Brian

Sweet, I cant't wait. There is no way you have any children graduation from anything other than Kindergarden.

Also X2, Franco my addy is in my proflie.

4hrs. 21min. I don't know if I can take much more and there's 16 games to go.l

Doc.

Brian

GO SOX!!!!

Brian

Sweet, I cant't wait. There is no way you have any children graduation from anything other than Kindergarden.

Also X2, Franco my addy is in my proflie.
I wish it was kindergarden my daugters are going to put me in bankruptcy with proms,graduation and colledge.
On top of that I had to give up BOTH of my winter cars this year :angry: .

Brian

And it all started when they snubbed Donnie Baseball for "never more than mediocre" Joe Girardi

At least it wasn't 22-4 again :laugh:

it's a long season boys....Sammy ..ya rat bastid I'll ship out Monday.