• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Spad31's ISOM 10-er contest...who wants some?!

This one is getting close! Since I just want to give these anyway, I'll help narrow:

Blue/Gray '73 Super...named?

:p

-T

Oh, and about my pink Miata...DON'T JUDGE ME. :angry: I loved Lance. he held me the way, you know, I wanted to be held.

Spad31 said:
This one is getting close! Since I just want to give these anyway, I'll help narrow:

-T

Oh, and about my pink Miata...DON'T JUDGE ME. :angry: I loved Lance. he held me the way, you know, I wanted to be held.
Still one guess per?

LesRWilliams said:

-T

Still one guess per?

Yep. Gotta be frustrating to know you got everyone else on the right track...;)

-T

I had a Beetle back in the day... when I was in the Army. 
I called it the Blue Bug of Happiness...
I hope that wasn't your name too...since I already used my guess.

Ha! Herbie? Really? Seriously...y'all know me better than that. I'm aaaaalmost insulted...

Ah, screw it. Rules are made to be bent and broken. 1-per rule waived. Shotgun out names (since some of you fuggers ain't respecting the rule anyway. :p ).

First correct answer wins. I'll be out of town anyway and may as well get something in the mail before I go!

Good hunting! There will be no more comms/hints/help until winning announcement. I already caved and made this way too easy!

-Trey