• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Spam bots

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
With all the bots we are seeing now I wonder if there is a fix?

I know less than nothing about hosting a web site but I have seen a couple other forums that don't have to deal with them because they have a couple filters. I think you have to respond to X number of threads before you can post. I think you have to obtain X number of "likes" before you can post.

My imagination?

Possible?

ShutthefuckupJeff?

I don't know about you, but I for one am greatly interested in learning more about [Legit Dumps-Paypal-Cashapp Transfer] Cardumps Cvv | Dumps + Pin | Cloned Card Emv Chip

(Yes, I did make sure to just paste that as plain text)

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually think there are far fewer than there were a month or three ago. I'm not a computer guy, but I imagine it's almost impossible to stop 100% of them. A lot of posts being made recently are log ins from bots that already have accounts from that time a year or two ago when we were just being bombarded by them. Perhaps a minimum post count before the forum allows any links to be posted, or something?

I was an admin on a very big computer geek forum for over a decade. Spam is horrible, the bots are out there and hit everyone pretty equally. You can IP ban an account, only to have them use a VPN or a proxy and they're back in business. Best model is to have admins that are on the forum, and they can delete the posts / ban the account and life goes on. The bots figure out who is getting them clicks and who isn't; with diligence you can minimize it pretty well. I've offered to help with this.......

I don't know about you, but I for one am greatly interested in learning more about [Legit Dumps-Paypal-Cashapp Transfer] Cardumps Cvv | Dumps + Pin | Cloned Card Emv Chip

(Yes, I did make sure to just paste that as plain text)

I wouldn't click on a link that said "Legit Dumps" regardless of where it came from.

Maybe they are gauging interest?

Last edited by a moderator: