• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Speaking of 2nd and Alts

Horse

Member 200
Anyone know anything 'bout Private Stock? 2nds to the AVO/Davidoff's ?

If my memory serves me I don't believe there are seconds of AVOs. If you find out there are let me know. Isn't Private Stock the seconds of Davidoff?

Deb

I was of the understanding that "Private Stock" are seconds of Davidoff. I have never had one so I can't tell you if they are any good, though.

"The Private Stock Cigars are the factory seconds of Tabacos Dominicanos SA, the world-famous factory that produces Davidoff, Avo, Griffins, and Paul Garmirian. Although it's not certain what blend makes up the Private Stock...etc...etc...."

So, OK, the factory that makes Priv Stock makes Davidoff, Avo, etc....

Lets try again....has anyone tried em? If so, Which ones? What did ya think?

the cigar i frequent here in richmond ( much to the dismay of my girl) is called private stock.
they usually have a small selection of private stock cigars.
i've had a few, they're nothing to write home about but still a decent low cost smoke.
glenn

??? that should read the cigar "shop" i frequent.
6:30 sunday morning, i need more coffee.

Hey, I'm in Richmond, Virginia that is! What Richmond are you in Glen?

Leebo :D

gws3, I think we may be talking about 2 different Private Stock brands. The PS horse was asking about is something to write home about. You may be talking about a Store (house) Brand. What does the band look like?

There is a store right down the street from me called "Private Stock"!

I smell a herf coming!

Hey Lee, I am 'posed to be coming up that way in September for another school in Portsmouth. This time I will be driving up. We will all have to get together for a herf on a good weekend.

Emo

Sounds good Emo! I would enjoy putting a face with the posts and of course, I would bring several smokes for all to sample!

Let me know and I'll try to meet you somewhere, although there is an excellent cigar club downtown called Havana 59 that is worth the drive!

Lee :D

I will be coming your way Lee. I have seen everything and done everything I care to do in the city.

Emo

Clarify brother Emo!!  I will be vacationing in New Hampshire from Aug 27- Sept 7 in the area of Manchester.  We will be doing the whole 3 state area on our trip.. When are you headed north....and is your Portsmouth Va, or Me?

* Inquiring minds gotta know*

Va my buddy VA...actually I need to visit Maine soon. I have a good buddy up there in the Gaurd. :p
Emo

Lee/Emo, let me know when you are going to get together in September and I'll meet up with you. :thumbs:

I should know more by next month. But I do know it is for 3 weeks in September. :0

Emo

leebo,
the shop i'm talking about is in the strip mall with target and ukrops, across from va. center commons mall
yes i live in richmond va.
a planned meeting would be great.
i leave on tue. the 25th for fla. but when i return i'll let you know.
i know of havana 59 but have never been