• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Speaking of 2nd and Alts

leebo,
have you ever gone to the havana connections shop in short pump?

Cool! I have been to that store, very nice!

What a small world, huh? :D

Shadow, would definately love to have you join us for a herf!

Let me know when, Emo!

Leebo :D

does shadow live in richmond to? leebo,
sorry i couldn't do this sat. afternoon :(
work sucks :angry:

gws, I live in the other Virginia, West Virginia! I'm about 2 1/2 hours from Richmond.

My friend was stationed in Martinsberg, Martinsville, Martins something...Too far North for me. I lived outside DC for a while and didnt care for it, but it was pretty up there.

Emo

Emo, its Martinsburg and that's where I live. I know a few of the Coast Guard folks (cigar smokers, of course) that work at that office.

I'm from DC originally and wouldn't work or live there for nothing. But the traffic and congestion is heading this way unfortunately.

shadow,
truly is a small world. i used to live in sheperdstown. and i worked in williamsport for the lenox co. the china and crystal people not the ac.
my kids live in boonsboro md and i go up there to see them on the weekends. we usually come back to richmond but sometimes we stay up there.
enough rambling.

gws, it is a small world. I live 8 miles from Shepherdstown and my son is going to Shepherd College starting in August. LMK when you are in the area next time and we can get together.