• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Special Birthday Request(s) ...

Nicklor

Teh Beer N' Gar Connoisseur ...
Next Wednesday is my birthday and I was hoping to acquire some good cigars and beer if possible, I would be willing to trade cigars and pay cash. I appreciate any help whatsoever at all!

Cigar Singles -

ISOM Montecristo, and other Habanos
AF Sandshark, WOAM, BTL
Boli Gold Medal
Casa Magna
CAO Bratalia
DPG My Father
Diamond Crown & Maximus
La Aurora 100 Anos, 1495 Series
Oliva Master Blends I, II & III
Padron 1926, 80th, Legacy, Millennium

Beer -

The chances of me finding the following beers are slim to none since everyone else is looking for them, but I'll ask anyway.

Deschutes Brewery - The Abyss - any release
Portsmouth Brewery - Kate The Great, Russian Imperial Stout(RIS)
Voodoo Brewing Company - Big Black Voodoo Daddy, American Double/Imperial Stout
Three Floyds - Dark Lord Russian Imperial Stout - any release

Thanks again for any leads.

Nick

Nick, I think this qualifies as an ISO. You'll more than likely get better play in the B/S/T forum.

Good luck to ya and happy early birthday.

Nick, I have some of the stuff you are looking for...PM me if you're still interested. I do not have any of the beer though - sorry.

Nick, if you wanna try out a good beer give Goose Island Brbn County Stout. I had it last night with my cigar and it is just delicious.

Nick, I have some of the stuff you are looking for...PM me if you're still interested. I do not have any of the beer though - sorry.

heya,

thanks for the response, some of the cigars aren't too hard to find that I listed ... the DC and DC Max, but my local B&M sells them for astronomical prices, plus I'd rather deal with people on here. Not sure what all you have but hopefully we can work something out.

Thanks,

Nick

Nick,

Lets take this over to PMs....

Incoming.....

heya,

thanks for the response, some of the cigars aren't too hard to find that I listed ... the DC and DC Max, but my local B&M sells them for astronomical prices, plus I'd rather deal with people on here. Not sure what all you have but hopefully we can work something out.

Thanks,

Nick