• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Special Occasion Smoke

Yojimbo

Brutish Nubber
I'm going in for the actual appendix surgery tomorrow, no more doctors visits and putting it off!!

So I'll be having a special occasion smoke tonite. I'm thinking DCM. Can't have my usual bourbon with it, so the Vicodin will have to be a reasonable substitute, lol.

Anyone who would like to join me, have a good smoke, and post how it was here. :D

I'm going in for the actual appendix surgery tomorrow, no more doctors visits and putting it off!!

So I'll be having a special occasion smoke tonite. I'm thinking DCM. Can't have my usual bourbon with it, so the Vicodin will have to be a reasonable substitute, lol.

Anyone who would like to join me, have a good smoke, and post how it was here. :D

Good luck with the surgery man, I hope there are 0 complications.

Ooh. Good time for a great smoke. I might have to light up a '26 40th Anni Maduro and join ya.

Enjoy yourself! You'll be fine, appendixeses are no sweat.

I'm playing in a beer pong tournament, so I'll drink in your stead, alright? :p I'll be sure to light up something good too.

Also, I agree with Ounce, appendixes are a cake walk as far as the procedure's relative difficulty for the surgeon.

I hear it's an easy one. It's just the pain from recovery I dread.

28 and never had a surgery or been put under. I guess the streak had to end eventually. :sign:

I hear it's an easy one. It's just the pain from recovery I dread.

28 and never had a surgery or been put under. I guess the streak had to end eventually. :sign:

The anesthesia is the crappy part. When you wake up you just feel like a pile of crap, can't move, can't do anything. After that wears off you'll be soar, but at least you'll be able to think straight.

On another note, God bless narcotics.

Good luck with the surgery. I have my first DCM coming in the mail from a recent order and look forward to trying it.

When the nurses make you get out of bed and take a walk, and you think you can't, just do it and quit your fuggin' whinning.

Doc.

Lol, thanks Doc. But it's outpatient, home the same day. So it'll be the wife telling me to get my ass outta bed and walk around.

Either way I don't predict much whining. :laugh:

Good luck with the surgery. Have a speedy recovery so you can get back to that bourbon!! :thumbs:

I had an emergency appendectomy when i was 12 or 13, and the pain afterwards wasn't too bad (and I was a WIMP of a kid!) certainly nothing a day or two in bed and a fist full of Vikes can't take care of!

I can't believe it is out-patient now! Modern medicine is pretty awesome stuff.

Enjoy your smoke!

Well, it was a DC Maximus and a cup of java. Followed by a CAO Brazillia box press and another coffee.

Both were good, but the Maximus took the title of "Best CIgar I've Ever Smoked".

See everyone tomorrow night! :whistling:

edited: because apparently Vicodin affects my ability to spell simple words like "box".

No cigar tonight, but I tossed back a glass of Eagle Rare 10 in your honor! Good luck!

Here's to a speedy recovery. Ya know...I've never smoked a DCM...now I'm gonna have to.
I smoked a Coronado by La Flor Dbl Corona with over a year on it. :)

Good luck with that, I just read a story the other day about an experimental appendectomy done through the mouth. They said the recovery is faster and less chance of infection. I had a Padron #9 tonight, great smoke.

Wow, this stinks. The incisions aren't bad, but the gas bubbles SUCK.

Thanks for the well wishes all. Everything went fine.

First smoke since the surgery, heavenly.

I went with my good 'ol reliable CAO Brazillia Box Press.

I wanted something nicer, but didn't want my head to spin anymore than it is.