• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

special thanks to the service folks

sibernation

Hi Everyone,
I havn't been posting much due to work, moving, sons and such. Then a couple of hours ago a very good friend of mind that I havnt seen for ages came over for a drink or three. Thought it was strange when he asked for a drink because he seldom does. Well we are in some high winds and water tonight and he was on hi 24 as a paramedic. They had a call and went to help a child out of a sewer drain in Warren Oh. .
They had the Warren fire and his unit (Med Star ) working on it. They couldnt do it. Not only was it a 10yr old but he happend to know the faimly very well. When he left I started thinking about how many folks in here like emo, Pg, kenny and a bunch others that have been in tough situations and my prayers and thanks go to all of you. Thank God we have people that do this sh%$. (sorry if Im just rambeling on)

sibernation, I'm right there with you on this one. We tend to be so cought up in our own lifes, I dont think we could thank these people enough!!!!! They are heros that should all be looked up to. Sorry for your buddies loss and my haert goes out to the boy's family also. I have two girls that age, and I just dont know what I would do to deal with that kid of thing.

I heard of this tragedy on the drive into work this morning - I too don't know how they do it but thank God they do!

Thank him for all of us.

All of us would be at a mighty loss without these dedicated men and women who serve and protect us.

THANK YOU!! :D

BenjieV :D