• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Spring Wish Lists...

Matt = Santa

Is it still Christmas?

Hohoho

lmao

Leebo :D

LOL...you must be pulling my name out the hat on the raffle!

I think after the Somking on the Bayou herf, Cinco de Mayo herf and CFC02 I will be over my finacial advisors allotted budget for the year. ;)

E-mail coming at you this evening bro......

Matt, I have a sneaking suspicion that when you say "Little" in reference to your Humi, it is probebly with a bit of jest. But leave it to me to ask for the difficult :D

Bro, I'm sure CFC 02 will be fun, but you ain't never herfed with us Illinois boys and it's a heck of a lot cheaper in Illinois! Now, I can't promise you unreleased Opus or other Fuentes, but I can promise there will be enough rare smokes going around that you would be very unhappy if you missed it. :)

Oh and Puro, the small one is hidden in this picture, can you find it?

Pa020005-or.jpg

In the new house this stuff will not have to be that cramped. LMAO

Man oh man, what a collection of humis. Dude, my humi is a converted rubbermaid lunch box. Holds about 2 bundles/boxes tops. You guys here are the major league while I am still in the sandlot. But I do enjoy looking at the humis. I am a woodworker, have been from a very young age, and fine humis are an art-form that I love to study. I will post a pic when I am finished building the 1200 I just designed.
But Matt, I can't find the small one, unless you are referring to the desktop humi on the top shelf, or the travel (alum) one to the left of the light colored cabinet.

Nope the travel (alum.) is not the small one. Cuz its not his anymore!!! LMAO

I'm in AWE..............nough said

Leebo :0

I want for spring(it's actually summer where I am at), is:
1. To goto work tomorrow, check message traffic from tonight, and see the promotion list with my name at the top.
2. Have the next 3 1/2 months of me going to school away from home to pass smoothly for me and the family.
3. For my wifes business to start successfully.
4. To be able to enjoy a tastey and the end of each day, count my blessings, and ponder about what my kids are going to want to be as they grow up.

Emo
:thumbs:

Nice wish list emodx.

My wish list is pretty simple. I don't really have one. I have good friends, good smokes, well a few anyway. Good brew and above all, a good family to share every day with.

Can't think of anything else I need.

:cool:

Ok HMike, you tryin to get bombed or what? :D

Seriously nice dude :thumbs:

Hmmm...

I wish for a bright eyed happy healthy baby girl.

Seems this is GONNA come true soon (fingers crossed).

I've enjoyed reading this thread Matt. And speculating. Incredible.

JerryG

Jerry my man, those babies seem to come out when they are ready and then worm into the heart from the second they appear. I have 3 myself, 22, 7 and alost 2, funny thing tho, they are all still Daddy's babies. I guess that never changes. I will be there with you in spirit my friend (whew, glad it is only in spirit :D ) I want to know as soon as that darlin' arives cause there might be no better time to light up this OpusX in my humi. :p

LMAO @ Joe P....there are a LOT of things in that picture that I no longer own! :0

Matt, I owe you big time! Nice looking sticks came in the mail today!!! Whew! You are tooooo generous!

I will definately return the gesture............

Thanks Bro!
I'll be sure to post a review!

Leebo :D ;) :D

My pleasure, enjoy! :)

oh and Kenny...
0300 6000 0000 9185 9708