• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Spur of the Moment Pass

Matt R

That's #1 Member to you. :)
Since this board was blank I thought I'd do a spur of the moment pass. It will have very limited seating, as in 5 participants not including the final participant, me. It will start with 5-7 high quality, probably all island, cigars of various sizes. It will also be a ISOM for an ISOM pass. In other words if I decide that i will have only ISOM smokes when it leaves, I would hope that it would come back with only ISOM smokes. O.k. First five to sign up are in and I'll get it going early next week. The race is on. Oh, and BTW the pass order will be determined by the sign up order posted in this thread. So, sign up here first, then send me your snail mail by CigarPass message.

And Pat... makes 5. Pass now closed. Details soon!!!!!

I tried to lock this thread but couldn't. Gil or KStevenson would you lock it please? thanks

Sorry I missed the boat. I had to
work late. Looks like a super pass.
If anyone drops out, give me a shout.
I got ISOMs to trade.

#Moderation Mode(I've moved the thread to this board and unlocked it so the normal pass tracking activity can take place. Please bear with me and Gil, we're new at co-moderating. :) )<a href="http://www.cigarpass.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/topic.cgi?forum=1&topic=19" target="_self">Moved here</a>
(Edited by KStevenson at 1:11 pm on Jan. 27, 2001)

Starting Inventory: 1-Opus X Petite Lancero (recent production)
1- ashton VSG corona Gorda size (recent production)
1-RyJ Cedros #3 ISOM (2000)
1-Cuaba Generoso ISOM (?)
1-San Cristobal churchill size ISOM (2000)
1-Vegas Robaina Unico ISOM(?)
1-HdM Epicure #2 ISOM(11/99)
1- Trinidad Fundadore ISOM(12/98) It's a small inventory to start, but it's also a small pass. I'll post the order tomorrow and will try to get it sent out Tuesday a.m. Only rule is ISOM for ISOM. Take as many or as few as you would like, but replace with the same quantity and same quality. AND Enjoy!

Here's the order:1- Burntfingers
2-Gil V
3-Tim Hampton
4-Texcigar
5-Pat As for if there's an equal for a Trinidad, and yes it is a true Trinidad LOL, I trust that you guys will be able to come up with something(s). They are great smokes, don't get me wrong, but there are others out there that are better or equal.
Box will leave tomorrow for Washington state.

Pass is on it's way to Washington state. USPS Delivery confirmation # 0304 7990 0000 6943 0264 Let's make this a quickie and have fun!

Box is here. There sure are some nice smokes in there. Just don't know what to pick. I should be able to get this out tomorrow and post the puts and takes then.

Box went out to Gil today. Confirmation # 0300 6000 0003 6553 1026.Takes
Vegas Robaina Unico
Ashton VSGPuts
Partagas SD4 ISOM
AF Hemingway Signature
RyJ Cornitas en Cedros ISOMGreat pass Matt. Its nice to see such a quality selection to choose from. Thanks for including me. Put a bonus for Gil in the box. Don't know if you got one or not but I had a couple of Partagas Diablos and included one for you. :cool: