• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Spur of the Moment Pass

Don yu da man!I tried to get a couple of those but the guy who had them did not return my e-mails. ThanksThis is a great pass lave it to Matt to put together a high quality pass.:cool: :eek:

The pass arrived today. Smokes are in good shape.I will post takes/puts tomorrow with delivery confirmation number.Great pass, great smokes. Don thanks for the Diablo. whoo hoo!!!
:eek:

As promissed the box ox on its wat to Tim in CA.Takes:
RyJ Coronits en Cedro
RyJ Cedros #3Puts:
Por Laragaña Petit Corona ISOM 1999 - Spain
RyJ Exhibicion #3 ISOM - Spain 1999
Sancho Panza Non Plus ISOM - Spain 2000
Partagas Serie S Perfecto DR - Jun 2000Of course I got the Partagas DIablo fron Don, many many many thanks.For some reason I feel I sort changed the pass and my puts are not as good as my takes but I am short on good quality ISOMs. Sorry guys.Oh yes tracking number:
0300 6000 0001 0981 5788
Thanks Matt, thanks Don and Thanks to all who are playing.:cool:

Looks like a fine swap to me! :) Onward to sunny California!

Thanks guys, I respect and appreciate Tex's input but since Matt is the "originator" of the pass and the ultimate judge on this pass' matters I am glad he apporved the trade.The pass must be at Tims doorway by now.:cool:(Edited by GilV at 10:19 am on Feb. 9, 2001)

Recieved the box today. Didn't trust myself so I opened it with Steve when we did the hand off for the 2001 Cigay Oddessy pass. I almost fainted. Matt, that Trini looks mighty fine but I don't know if I have anything that can match it. Suggestions are welcomed...

Tim my friend, I trust you could come up with some stuff to swap for it. Glad to see it's moving along! Almost home.

Sorry for the delay. The box goes out today! will post confirmation number later today. Matt, thank you for putting together such a great selection of cigars.

happy to report the box is on the road again. Confirmation number is :
0310 2990 0002 1767 4218Thanks Matt for letting me play! Texcigar, you had better hold on to your boots because this bad boy is coming straight at you!

Your item was accepted at 4:16 pm on February 15 in RIVERSIDE CA 92503. It is enroute to its delivery destination....Man how long do you have to wait for this to update...and the answer is yes I am anxious

I have the package...it has been sitting comfortably in my visitors humidor since Saturday afternoon. Will send it out early Tuesday

Got the box today,,It will be on its way home to Matt tomorrow ( will post tracking # in the am) Take ra scc put ryj exe#3
upmann #4
woa maddie
vsg cg Thanks for letting me in Matt

Whoa, this one's done already, well almost. Thanks for playing along guys, it was fun!