• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Spy Sat- BOOM!

Now the Chi-coms are worried thinking this was an anti-satellite missile test. They SHOULD be worried now that they know we have the technology to destroy satellites, if necessary. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Damn, I love the Navy and of course it was an anti-satellite missile test. It's not my first day on the beach.

Doc.

They SHOULD be worried now that they know we have the technology to destroy satellites

We already demonstrated that in 1989 with a missle launched from an F-15, if I remembe (what I read) correctly.

Damn, I love the Navy and of course it was an anti-satellite missile test. It's not my first day on the beach.

Doc.

Now Doc,
I have no reason not to believe our government when they said they destroyed the satellite because it contained dangerous chemicals. Don't go starting rumors. :whistling:

Now the Chi-coms are worried thinking this was an anti-satellite missile test. They SHOULD be worried now that they know we have the technology to destroy satellites, if necessary. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

I think we are just as worried b/c they also have that technology.....

Heheheheh....makes me giggly...like a little girl...with pigtails....

Funny you should mention skeet. During WW II, accomplished skeet shooters were made anti-aircraft gun instructors.

Doc.