• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Squirrel in my Office

Shibumi

Looking for Effortless Perfection
My boss's lease was up so we moved to his old basement office until our new office is finished. Anyway, he is out of town and this morning I came in and turned on the Sirius radio. I get this message "can't find antenna", so I follow the line and it's chewed through. Damn, no Howard today. Next thing I know this gray thing flies by my head and runs into the next room. Now it's up above the ceiling tiles, I called 3 exterminators and I'm sitting here, with a squirrel above my head, trying to make sure it doesn't go upstairs to where his family is.

I'm ready for my first cigar of the day.

Shut off the lights and open a window...He'll head for the light and run right out. It worked for us when we lived in Jersey and a squirrel got into our basement.

Do you have a pellet and/or bb gun? I despise squirrels.

edit: not to mention making you miss Howard is grounds for capital punishment

Be thankful it isn't a flying squirrel :p

Come on Jeff, stop making up shiz like that. LOL Good way to start the day, so did you have to change your shorts?

LOL... that will teach ya for mushing peanut butter sandwiches on the floor where the cable runs :laugh:

Well, I tried the lights off and the window open. I sat out in the yard waiting to see if it leaves, smoking a G2. He must like the office.

put a bowl of popcorn on the window silll with window open

I'm not going to start freakin cookin for it!! :laugh: The exterminator is here and is setting some traps. I'm going to get some coffee and finish that cigar.

Well better a squirrel then a rat imo, a rat’s basic existence is as a bottom feeder spreading disease and nesting in your house. The squirrel probably doesn’t even want to be there. I’m sure you can get one of those non kill traps for em, they tend to work better then the kill ones.

The guy just moved a piece of insulation and the squirrel scared the sh*t out of him. He said he hasn't jumped that way in years.

Shit, you're lucky man! All I have in my office are weasels, and they're the species especially resistant to extermination.

LOL!

Jeff,

I think you are justified to take a paid day off. Enjoy your java and cigar and call it a day ;)

Joe

siriusstoogie said:
LOL!

Jeff,

I think you are justified to take a paid day off. Enjoy your java and cigar and call it a day ;)

Joe
[snapback]299243[/snapback]​

I actually have to work late.

The guy left a few traps with peanut butter and took off. I could have done that! Glad I don't have to pay.

Squirells are friggin AWSOME. Nuttin funnier than hanging around my buddys house after a few drinks (...root beer, of course)and watching the squirells eat out of his birdfeeder! I think those squirells have behe start of more serious conversations than anything else. LOL
Picture016.jpg

Yesterday as I was leaving the office I saw bunny in the parking lot. That count?

Wildcard said:
Yesterday as I was leaving the office I saw bunny in the parking lot. That count?
[snapback]299281[/snapback]​

In Vegas? It must have been a Playboy Bunny.