• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

St. Jude Give thanks. Walk Please help me raise money

drunkfish3

Angry Fish
[SIZE=13.5pt]Dear BOTL[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]What do you give thanks for? I give thanks for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]I give thanks[/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt] for the fact that a place like St. Jude exists to treat the sickest kids and to give hope to parents around the world. I give thanks for the researchers working day and night at St. Jude to help find a cure to end childhood cancer. I give thanks for the healthy kids in my life and this is why I want to give to those who are not. [/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt]To show my support, I just registered to participate in the [/SIZE]St. Jude Give thanks. Walk.[SIZE=13.5pt] on November 23, and I need you to help me reach my fundraising goal of $500.00. [/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt]Will you help me support St. Jude by donating today?[/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt] Or even better, join me by registering to walk and fundraise yourself! My team name is Team Green.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]How your support helps:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]·   [/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt]Thanks to donations from people like us, no family ever pays St. Jude for anything.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]·   [/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt]St. Jude speeds its research discoveries directly from its labs to doctors and scientists everywhere.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]·   [/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt]One child saved at St. Jude means thousands more saved worldwide.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Please visit my fundraising Web page to donate or register today![/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]Sincerely,
Chester
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]My fundraising page: http://fundraising.stjude.org/site/TR/Walk/Walk?px=2340907&pg=personal&fr_id=8273[/SIZE]

drunkfish3 said:
Dear BOTL

What do you give thanks for? I give thanks for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
I give thanks for the fact that a place like St. Jude exists to treat the sickest kids and to give hope to parents around the world. I give thanks for the researchers working day and night at St. Jude to help find a cure to end childhood cancer. I give thanks for the healthy kids in my life and this is why I want to give to those who are not. To show my support, I just registered to participate in the St. Jude Give thanks. Walk. on November 23, and I need you to help me reach my fundraising goal of $500.00. Will you help me support St. Jude by donating today? Or even better, join me by registering to walk and fundraise yourself! My team name is Team Green.

How your support helps:
·   Thanks to donations from people like us, no family ever pays St. Jude for anything.
·   St. Jude speeds its research discoveries directly from its labs to doctors and scientists everywhere.
·   One child saved at St. Jude means thousands more saved worldwide.

Please visit my fundraising Web page to donate or register today!
Sincerely,
Chester
My fundraising page: http://fundraising.stjude.org/site/TR/Walk/Walk?px=2340907&pg=personal&fr_id=8273

Great job Chet. I will see what I can do.

Happy to give back to the CP community. Thanks for posting this and best of wishes on your fundraiser.

This is a cause that is very near and dear to my heart.  Not because I've had sick children that have benefited from its existence, but rather because I have two healthy kids that have never had any serious illness.  It breaks my heart to think what it would be like if they did.  I think often about those children who are sick, their parents, their families, and what they must all be going through.  It's unfair that there are kids out there that have to go through the things they do to battle a sickness.  I hate seeing it and am thankful everyday I haven't been put in that position as of yet.

So I am thankful as well, and salute anyone who makes an effort to raise awareness for causes such as this.  I'm happy to contribute.

Brickhouse said:
This is a cause that is very near and dear to my heart.  Not because I've had sick children that have benefited from its existence, but rather because I have two healthy kids that have never had any serious illness.  It breaks my heart to think what it would be like if they did.  I think often about those children who are sick, their parents, their families, and what they must all be going through.  It's unfair that there are kids out there that have to go through the things they do to battle a sickness.  I hate seeing it and am thankful everyday I haven't been put in that position as of yet.

So I am thankful as well, and salute anyone who makes an effort to raise awareness for causes such as this.  I'm happy to contribute.
You statement is the exact reason i signed up to do this. I am so happy that my effort have been so successful and that i have been able to increase my original goal. I hope to  be able to meet and  exceed my new goal. Thank you

I have meet my new goal of $500 and have raised it to $700 thanks to all that donated.