• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

St. Louis fans

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
Nice fiver that the Cubs will take the series, even though the Cubs have their problems.

Nice fiver that the Cubs will take the series, even though the Cubs have their problems.

OOooooooo, feeling kinda spunky after beating up on the last place Astros, huh? :laugh:

Soriano needs to brush up on how to catch fly balls and didn't Dumpster blow a save AND get the loss on Tuesday?

The Cubbies may just back into the division title with a .500 record by default. :D

OOooooooo, feeling kinda spunky after beating up on the last place Astros, huh? :laugh:

Soriano needs to brush up on how to catch fly balls and didn't Dumpster blow a save AND get the loss on Tuesday?

The Cubbies may just back into the division title with a .500 record by default. :D

You give up on the Cards so fast?? Last week they were winning the division. LOL

Go Cubbies

You give up on the Cards so fast?? Last week they were winning the division. LOL

Go Cubbies

I was wondering when I'd hear from you. :laugh:

Well, I haven't given up YET but I tell ya, it's not looking good. If it's between the Brewers and the Cubs, I say the Cubs will win the division.

So THERE, I just hexed you like I did with the Cardinals. :sign:

I owe you a bet back anyway Claudio.

You're on!!!
Wyatt, good morning, your my huckleberry. I figure Zambrano will win, if he can control his teenage emotions, tonlght. Then they have to take one out of two. :whistling: :laugh:

Go Cubbies
The Cubs were lucky to take two from the strohs, but as a life long Cub's fan, i'm betting with my heart not my head. GO CUBS!

Wow! What a finish, the sinking feeling that Cub fans know so well was in full force in the ninth inning. Thanks to Pinella for taking out Demster so early, it seemed as though we were through, one down three to go. :cool:

Yeah, great finish, thought I might pull it out. Good game on at the moment, go Cards!

Well, it's only a 3 game series, so looks like this one is wrapped up. The Cardinals found a way to lose this one. Pathetic to say the least.

5'er in the mail on Monday bro :)

Well, it's only a 3 game series, so looks like this one is wrapped up. The Cardinals found a way to lose this one. Pathetic to say the least.

5'er in the mail on Monday bro :)
As much as i'd like to win my first bet here at CP, we have one more game tonight. :rolleyes:

All you need is one more win. :angry:

Damn! That's the closest 4 to 2 game i've seen in a while. Great game. :thumbs:

Just arrived Wyatt. Nice selection, you must like me. :laugh: Thanks! :thumbs: