• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Starting My First Pass... Pass

nicko99

~ Amateur Cigar Smoker ~
At this point the pass is in Florida at Brent's place.

We'll have to pick it up from here guys...

i think we're all intelligent enough to
handle it. i remember saying it was
almost to me so's i could stuff it with
isoms and send it back to you!

pass what pass?

I don't need no stink'n pass!!!

I am me & you are you!

I don't need no stink'n pass!

;-)

Opened the box after work. Had a g*d damn heart attack when I tried to tell you guys about it here and things were down... Anyway, things are up and running (THANKS ROD :) ) I will do the puts and takes and post here at CP.

Breathing again,
Brent

That is one thing i DO remember. ISOM's I remember someone saying ISOM's :0

Here we go....

GOOD NEWS

Takes:
Macanudo Hampton Court
Cuesta-Rey Milano
Torano Exodus Robusto

Puts:
Macanudo Maduro Hyde Park (2)
Padron 3000 (Natural)

And what the heck was that other cigar I put in there ???

Bolivar - Belicosos Finos (Cabinet) ISOM ;)

BAD NEWS

Missed the cutoff at the Post Office.

vewyphishy or nicko99, Monday I will Next Day the box at either of your request.

Thanks for letting me participate.

What a frickin' nighmare huh? Hey brent the hosting company that caused all the trouble is based down your way. You mind going over there and giving them a piece of our minds?

Lumberg said:
Hey brent the hosting company that caused all the trouble is based down your way. You mind going over there and giving them a piece of our minds?
"No habla español" :0

No need to over night on my part. Priority is fine.

Thanks for joning in on the pass.

Oh BTW, guess what I found out today?

You know how we have been buying insurance and DC for the pass? The guy at the counter today when I went with my woman to mail something, told us that if you insure the package for more than $50, in which case you get one of those blue bar code stickers, that code serves the same purpose as DC and DC is redundant!

So brent I hope this saves you $.45!

I think I am going to start another "how to ship cigars economically" thread. And include this last piece of info.

Lumberg said:
You know how we have been buying insurance and DC for the pass? The guy at the counter today when I went with my woman to mail something, told us that if you insure the package for more than $50, in which case you get one of those blue bar code stickers, that code serves the same purpose as DC and DC is redundant!
I should have said this sooner but I've tried to collect on postal insurance before. It was impossible! Even when I brought the broken equipment to the PO, the first words out of their mouth was "where's your receipt for the merchandise?" I didn't have the original receipt so they told me to beat it & no you don't get your money back for the insurance you purchased & were not honoring!

FYI

Brent

Wow, I had the total opposite situation. I sent a pair of speakers to a guy in Ohio. The box it was in got completely crushed, speakers included. I had insuarance for $500. Although the claim took about 3 weeks to complete, I was given 2 $150 checks and 2 $175 checks to cover the cost of the insured speakers and shipping. However, the PO that I sent it from and the contact I was using told me that it was unusual for them to be so prompt and that they're usually REALLY picky about which claims they fill. But perhaps because the box was literally crushed, they knew it was their fault since no amount of packing could've prevented that.

Package is on its way.

Insurance# VE 352 925 906 US

DC# 0303 0830 0001 0622 3089

Thanks nicko99

Brent

Ohhhhhhhhh man!!! Here it comes!

*jumps up and down*

*people are starting to stare*

*decides its best to do the jumping at home*

:lookup:

Who gets it after me? LD?

After you stuff it full of goodies, want to send it back to me so I can do another P/T? :D

j/k. I'm sure Nick is dying to get this back already. :thumbs:

That's right, baby ~

Being my first pass, I'm dying out here waiting for it. I'm drooling more w/ every stop it makes.