• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Starting My First Pass... Pass

got my climmaxx beads so all my humis
are sitting at 65% on the nose. guess i'll
take that jr alt out of the plastic.
i had to take some of yours to stop the
incessant whining. :p

oh, nicko, those RASS have bands and everything!
enjoy! :thumbs:

Oh man, this is crazy... I'm so exceted :p

Get the
11Band.gif
together we're havin' a party.

You guys have been awesome about getting this thing around the country quickly. I can't wait to get a look at all those tasty cigars.

strike up the band, nick.
she's on her way.
dc#03030830000106223119
enjoy :thumbs:

LuckyDawg said:
got my climmaxx beads so all my humis
are sitting at 65% on the nose. guess i'll
take that jr alt out of the plastic.
i had to take some of yours to stop the
incessant whining. :p
When casual persuasion doesn't work incessant whining can't be beat.

Thank for not making me have to resort to what I call "Level 3" in my system of getting people to do what I want.

Alright guys...... I came home today and found a nice little invitation from the post office on my door. ???

It said something like "Dude, you missed out on the best delivery of the day. But your welcome to pick it up tomorrow at the Post Office." :p

Or as lumberg interpreted it "the note said there was an unexplained explosion at a mail sorting facility and you are a "person of interest" :0

Either way, I didn't get it like I had hoped and will be standing at the PO door at 7:30 doing the pee pee dance. Yes, people will be staring. But I don't care! I want the box! Maybe I should take along some depends :lookup:

Thanks to all who played along...

I'll post a picture when I get a chance.

Nick

Congrats Nicko!!! Glad the package made it back it to your place nice and safe.

I'm sure we all hope you enjoy every last cigar in there. :)

Thanks again for letting me play.

You bet Phishy......

Keep me in ming when you start your pass.

It would be cool nicko if you were to review every cigar you got back so we coudl see how you liked them.

For the heck of it and also to learn your tastes.

That would be a cool pass to start. The "{a review of every stick you get from this pass must go in the "Whatcha been smoking Lately forum" pass!}"

Wow... Every cigar huh? I'm not that good at picking out the flavors (nutty, cedar, ect.) in cigars yet. I just know what I like about a particular smoke. But I'll give it a try.

CC> There may a bullet or two in there. I won't know till I p/u the box. But I'll keep you posted.

nicko99 said:
Wow... Every cigar huh? I'm not that good at picking out the flavors (nutty, cedar, ect.) in cigars yet. I just know what I like about a particular smoke. But I'll give it a try.
Me too! I keep telling myself that I'm tasting a particular something (maybe because I read it somewhere)... but then I realize, I'm just kidding myself. I don't taste SQUAT except smoke. Take for example the CAO Gold. It was described as marshmellows, toast, and a hint of milk chocolate. I tasted none of those. :D

Hey nicko99 are you still dancing? :0

Did the mail arrive yet? :lookup:

It has arrived! :D

I went and picked it up at the P.O. yesterday.

Thanks again to all who participated. Everything looks great.

Nick

nicko99 said:

CC> There may a bullet or two in there. I won't know till I p/u the box. But I'll keep you posted.
yeah just say whether you liked em or not and why.

I think by now everyone knows that herfing is not about pretending to be all smobbish and using the terms that are "in."

Hey I'm sure everyone remembers the kid in MS/HS that someone gave oregano to and when they smoked it they were like "I'm soooooo high!"

We'r ebeyond that stage. Just say what you thought and that's it. We're not trying to impress each other here bro.

COngrats on your competed pass and thanks for having me in it!

Sounds good. I'll start posting in the "Whatcha Been Smoking" forum.