• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Starting My Single Malt Collection

Damn!!! Thought I had it figured out. Well it's on the UPS truck for delivery so I guess I will find out when I get home ???

Hummmm.....

The only others I know from the ChiTown area are:

MrJerry
MattR
DaveWF

I'm sure there are other but I'm not going to check everyones profile ???

Checking profiles won't help anyway. Just 'cause it was sent from Chicago doesn't mean the sender is from Chicago. :lookup:

:p

Mike, you dodo! Even a four-year old knows that Santa lives at the North Pole!
:sign:

Secret Santa said:
Mike, you dodo! Even a four-year old knows that Santa lives at the North Pole!
:sign:
Your not helping me Santa :angry: It was shipped directly from Sam's.....am I going to have to call them or will I find out when I open the box :angry:

Well Secret Santa took a peek at my wishlist and had a bottle of Glenkinchie 10yr delivered to my door.

Thanks Secret Santa :love:

I'm sure that Santa snuck a peak at my review draft LOL!! I know you'll enjoy it.

Just got back from a Herf at JR's in Whippany, NJ and picked up 2 more bottles for my collection :)

Balvenie 12yr DoubleWood
Dalwhinnie 15yr

Nice additions! I just added a bottle to my collection yesterday too... Macallan Cask Strength. I'm gonna give it a try tonight! Anyone else try this yet?

Aloha,

Wade

Great choices! Now comes the hard part....which one to try first! :p

I say the lagavulin first, thats the standard Lagavulin, whereas the Laphroig standard is the 10...so save the 15 for a very good day :)

Slainte!

PaulMac

Well I finally got around to trying the Lagavulin 16yr I recently purchased. This Islay is nothing like the Highland's I've had in the past. Next up is the Laphroiag 15yr :)

Fast4Dr said:
Well I finally got around to trying the Lagavulin 16yr I recently purchased. This Islay is nothing like the Highland's I've had in the past. Next up is the Laphroiag 15yr :)
So is that a good thing or aren't you sure yet? The Lagavulin 16 is getting hard to find because it has sold out the distilling run. Enjoy this bottle as it might be 18 months before the supply picks up again.

AVB said:
Fast4Dr said:
So is that a good thing or aren't you sure yet? The Lagavulin 16 is getting hard to find because it has sold out the distilling run. Enjoy this bottle as it might be 18 months before the supply picks up again.
Definately a good thing :) Just much different