• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

stealth bombed?

debo08080

and iunon who its from. dunno if its even from here, the only people who know me here are the ones who play poker. its someone from San Marcos, TX....if it is you please post here or pm me, i'm really curious to know who it was. I got a package with 3 delicious looking cigars in it and no note

EDIT: Sorry about the faux pas. I didn't realize it was one, although it does make sense. Thanks for correcting me

and iunon who its from. dunno if its even from here, the only people who know me here are the ones who play poker. its someone from San Marcos, TX....if it is you please post here or pm me, i'm really curious to know who it was. I got a package with 3 delicious looking cigars in it and no note

Anyway, now to what i got:

Georges reserve
Don Carlos God of Fire 2005
Cuban Parejo

anyone know anything about these sticks?

the only one i know anything about is the GoF, and all i know is its expensiveeeee. to be honest I'd feel like an asshole lighting that up.

You can send them to me so I can feel like an asshole :thumbs:

Its bad form around here to post a bomb contents. Still, you should enjoy the gift. Stealth bombs are far more common here than on other boards. Enjoy.

Yeah posting the bomb's content is not cool here at CP (unlike at a few other sites where it is expected), but hey it was an honest mistake for a new guy to make.

Now light those puppies up! Start with the GOF to get the uneasy feeling over with!

Thanks for correcting me guys, and sorry about the faux pas. I was just excited about the gift :)

I spelled it right didnt I?

anyway, I found out who it was. Someone from a different forum actually.