• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Steeler / Dolphins Bet with Wasy

cookie_1978

Well - Wasy and I had a side bet on the pitt/miami game. I was lucky enough to win with Pgh.

All I can say is if you get a chance to bet Wasy, do. If you are lucky enough to win, he sends way more than what is due.

Wasy - thanks a $ 1,000,000. Let me know when you want a chance to get even.

Thanks - :thumbs:

I'll definately take that chance to get even, if the fish are lucky and make the playoffs perhaps revenge will come when it counts! ???

Enjoy Bro!

Any Jacksonville fans?

I will put up a nice 5'r and take the Steelers

Let me know

I have also had the good fortune of conducting a transaction with Wasy, stand up BOTL. :thumbs: Phins suck! I'd put my money where my mouth is if Troy Vincent hadn't gone down for the year along with Spikes being questionable for the week and starting the season with 2 division road games. Other than that the Bills are awesome! :laugh:

It is good to see my team doing good again dispite thier loosing streak in pre-season. I have been a steelers fan since I was 7. I was born in Pennsylvania so it was Steelers or Eagles. Eagles suck so I became a Steelers fan, and I have never looked back and never been a traitor. ok maybe this counts. I root for Steelers and anyone who play the Chiefs.

Chryssy