• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Steelers v Pats 5er

BigJake6904

Fat Texan
Line on the game is Pats -6...I'll take the Steelers +6 if anyone wants to gamble.

Cost is a 5er, losers choice...no dog rockets, but a friendly wager. I won't put a $ value on it because I think we all know what dog rockets and cbid specials are. Only going to do one...I'll throw up another challenge for the Super Bowl if anyone bites.

First post to respond "I'm in" is the challenger.

Haha! Idk man. Houston showed that Brady can't handle an inside rush very well.

So I'm a little confused by the betting arrangement after re-reading it.

Why dont we just keep the line at Pats -6....you take the Pats, I'll take the Steelers. That so much more simplified than what I was reading above.

You win. The official game line is Patriots -6. So they have to win by 6 or more points to cover the spread, in which case, you win... If they win by 5 or less, or lose, I win.

PM Me your addy. That game was a joke. Two great teams (Packers and Steelers) both forgot there was a game today it seems.

All in all a couple of games which were not the least bit interesting after the first quarter.

You win. The official game line is Patriots -6. So they have to win by 6 or more points to cover the spread, in which case, you win... If they win by 5 or less, or lose, I win.

Technically, if the Patriots would have won by 6, it would have been a push.sh.