• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Steelers win Super Bowl XL!

CalixEros

Big Building Builder
I can't wait to enjoy those victory smokes! I think the game was over 2 weeks ago when the Seahawks won the NFC Championship. Run out the clock Bus!

:thumbs: Congrats to the Victors & sympathy to the runner ups.

You said it right, the bus did run it out at the end for the most part! Congrats to the Steelers!

I'm happy for the Steelers,but Cowher can take a long walk off a short pier. I can't stand that %*&$@.

Doc.

not the blow out i expected, but the results were what i wished for. GO STEELERS! seattle did play a good game! :cool:

Being from PGH and being 45 yrs old - it has been a long time between SB's - 25 yrs - it is nice to have the Lombardi trophy back to were it belongs - go STEELERS SB Champs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited that the steelers won, i've been a fan since i can remember, 10+ years, and the steelers have never won a superbowl in my lifetime...UNTIL NOW!!!!!! YEAH!

I like Seattle, it's on my short list of cities I would move too, I like the Seahawks they had a great year and are solid enough to come back around next time.

However my money went on Pittsburg back at the beginning of the playoffs before Cincinatti,Indianapolis,New England. 10:1 to win it all.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Im a Seahawks fan through and through. But congrats where they are deserved!! I still smoked a stick at the end, and am hopeing we have another run at it next year. I will settle for NFC champs this year though.... :)

Congrats to the Steelers. I'm an Eagles fan and I know how you feel xRanger from last year. Anyway, it was a great game and the better team won...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

The most disappointing was the number of dropped balls by the Seattle receivers. If it hits ya in the hands, ya gotta catch it! :whistling:

And the one blown "holding" call that reversed the reception on the two yard line, in the second half. That was pivotal. After that call, a sack and subsequent missed field goal, the game was over!

Such is life. I'd just hate to be the Seahawks today! "What-If" is gonna haunt 'em until next year!!!!! ???

Floyd T. :sign:

It was nice of Cowher to donate his Superbowl bonus to the N.R.R.F !

NFL Referees's Retirement Fund.

i lost friggen 20 dollars on that game :angry2: oh well, just one or two less cigars i will be able to buy. :p