• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stef and John say they are bored

Damnit both of you bastards (sinnyc & bfisher) got the only box I was hoping he would have on special...well besides a Havana VI box. Friggin slow server.... :sign:

Don't blame the server, it's running fast for me... :cool:

39 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users) 37 Members: sinnyc, Azoetia, GregSVT, Irish, grateful1, Rod, tsmckenney, rob300c, H311oLHD, centurycigar, gregor22, mtshdtv, Goalee1, Kingantz, Seth, CigarAl, Turk10mm, BrewMeister, denverdog, simmsboard, cabaiguan juan, NullSmurf, robbiex0r, SLewis, g-smoke, Robbmt, insight, Gonz, Rodrigo de Jerez, rudou, Nimrod, rbbrock, Putz Mulligan, tomthirtysix, eringg, cajunblaze, Easto

Most I have ever seen in a thread...

And Rod, the server is running much better now.

It's fast now but it was slow as molasses when I was trying to send the PM. :(

Rod, can I have a pretty blue name like yours?

And for all you folks just joining us, you can only refresh every 5 minutes. Rules is rules. :)

39 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users) 37 Members: sinnyc, Azoetia, GregSVT, Irish, grateful1, Rod, tsmckenney, rob300c, H311oLHD, centurycigar, gregor22, mtshdtv, Goalee1, Kingantz, Seth, CigarAl, Turk10mm, BrewMeister, denverdog, simmsboard, cabaiguan juan, NullSmurf, robbiex0r, SLewis, g-smoke, Robbmt, insight, Gonz, Rodrigo de Jerez, rudou, Nimrod, rbbrock, Putz Mulligan, tomthirtysix, eringg, cajunblaze, Easto

Most I have ever seen in a thread...

And Rod, the server is running much better now.

Everyone but the guy we are waiting for....LOL

grateful1 on the first Guapos awaiting a reply on box #2

How about Noellas first 2 pm's

Class is over :( now I have to go to work....

I guess I'll miss all the fun :'(.

I hope you all have fun & get some great deals!

Great job Al, keep up the great work brother!!

Noellas are gone Nullsmurf and private party on the second

How about Essencia Corona Gorda first few pm's

Noellas are gone Nullsmurf and private party on the second

How about Essencia Corona Gorda first few pm's

dancing.gif

Grateful1 on the 601

First call gets a free 5er of the new Pepin Lancero

770-908-9388