• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stella Artois

Razorback

Migratory Coconut
If you haven't tried this Belgian beer I highly recommend you do. Since this beer was introduced in AR, about two months ago, it has become one of my favorites. Definitly go out and try it if you haven't.

Nick

I'm not a huge fan of Stella myself. I just don't find all that flavorful. I actually prefer MGD over it. To each his own.

Aaaah....Stella, I've got a keg right now. I became physically reliant on the wonderful elixir while in England. I don't know if it's universal there- but in the town of Lincolnshire (nice of them to name a town after our president, methinkks), it is refered to as "wife beater." If you can get the high octane stuff, you'll understand the wife beater name (drink a couple of pints and you'll want to fight).

I love Stella, and my wife puts up with the affair I am having- I think only because I am willing to share my lovely stella with her.

Chris

I drink it but have yet to understand it.. I think you either love it or you don't I know people have a cult like following for it , but I think it is a shallow beer with no body ... But hey if its free I can't complain....

Cheers

Shooter

My first few trips to the UK (I go to work there a few times a year for months on end), I started drinking Stella. I also noticed that I started getting the headaches from hell in the morning. I read the label. That stuff is LOADED with preservatives. I changed over to some of the local brews (I lived in Salisbury while there) and it was like night and day when it came to how I felt in the morning. I ended up drinking the stuff from the Badger breweries and there was nothing else like those beers on earth. I never had another Stella again after that.

Ahh here's the brewery

http://www.badgerbrewery.com/

The Tanglefoot is just plain outstanding! As is the Fursty Ferret.

I tried to get them to ship me some, but they aren't set up for international orders (to the US).

Mmmmm... Tanglefoot...

I don't care for Stella very much any more although it used to be my favorite beer when I lived in the UK. It's not as syrupy as other high alcohol beers, but it has an unpleasant metallic aftertaste I don't care for.

I'll be back in England again next month. I'm keenly anticipating enjoying a pint or two of Jenkins Old Sneck Lifter in the Crooked Billet, Ryehill, East Yorks.

Mmmmm... Tanglefoot...

I don't care for Stella very much any more although it used to be my favorite beer when I lived in the UK. It's not as syrupy as other high alcohol beers, but it has an unpleasant metallic aftertaste I don't care for.

I'll be back in England again next month. I'm keenly anticipating enjoying a pint or two of Jenkins Old Sneck Lifter in the Crooked Billet, Ryehill, East Yorks.
been in london only once and i love the names of there quaffs, and their taste! :cool:

This is the typical European pilsner. Highly carbonated, low hops and no malt flavor. With the international following this beer has, I'd say it's not the same stuff we get here in the states.

I can buy a 12-pk of Newcastle for $3 less and get an extra 9.6 oz of beer!