• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Steve Perry / Elton John song....

Q_The_Cop

Beware Clown!
I am a huge Journey fan. I was driving around today listening to my local rock station (which sucks) 106.3. I heard an Elton John / Steve Perry collaboration song (I've heard it a couple of times, but I've had a few beers and I want to know the name of the song so I can DL it.)

Whoever gives me the name of the song first, gets a Perfexion X with about 6 months on it, and a few other choice smokes.

Get your thinking caps on!!

I think it has a little more that 6 months... That's how long I've had them... You know what I mean... :whistling:

Alright! PM me your Addy! I just watched the video on you tube and it's NOT Elton John, but it sounds AMAZINGLY just like him. I could have sworn it was him. I love that song! Thanks, cause that was about to drive me NUTS, you have no idea!!! I looked through their albums twice last night, and couldn't find it.

Here's the song if no one's ever heard it. It's amazing!

Journey - Feeling That Way

I'll get it out to you Monday!

Cool, thanks for the contest. It sounds to me like Elton John wrote the music to that song but I guess he didn't.