• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Steve Raymer current Update

Pugman1943

Yesterday I was scheduled for my normal chemo treatment routine to begin. I had my bloodwork done and the nurse entered my question responses and vitals into the system. I met with my Oncologist and he told me that my white cell count was too low to give me my treatment this week and postponed it for another week. I must tell all of you at this point, when I ask questions about treatment results and longevity my answers are becoming more and more " We don't know". I have lived longer than the results of trials say I should have. I am a little saddened by the news, but I am reminded I have cancer and in my case, the outlook is grim. The results of the treatments remaining for me are not documented and I am entering a new place where answers will come with time. Hang in there warriors. I'll keep you posted.

Hang in there, Steve! Thanks for the update, Ed.

edited to fix brain flatulation...

Last edited:
I really, really don't want to be the oldest guy here.

Doc

Thanks for the update. A reminder early in the new year to treasure what's really important.