• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Still in IRAQ

enerjay

Just thought I would drop a line and say Hi. It's been a while since my last visit to CP. I miss chatting with you guys and all the nonsense that goes on around CP. Iraq is really not much fun but it does pay the bills.
Took a little trip to Thailand, and enjoyed some great diving among other things. I will be back in the states for a spell in September. Going to try and plan it so I can hot the outlaw event. You can find me on face-book if you like take care.

Mr. Jay

Jay! Padron isn't the same without you! Though we did manage to find some ladies. Stay safe!

I found some other things to do in Thailand when I was there too :whistling:

Where you living and playing in Iraq, enerjay? There are a couple of us here; I'm in Baghdad and will remain so until we win. Or 2011 comes, whichever comes first.

I missed you tonight, Jay! I still have something in my wallet that belongs to you. Be safe brother, call me when you stateside.

Many thanks for what you do, Jay. Hope you make it back to the states soon! :TWO thumbs up:

In Balad here Jay...like KM said..if you are on post PM me and we'll get together for a smoke!

Cheers,

Rob

Wow...Jay in Thailand? You should have called some cable networks so they could follow you around with cameras. That would pay the bills, too. Stay safe, Jay.

Stay safe Jay! Maybe i'll see you again when you swing through Chicago again.
thumbs-up.gif

Stay safe over there Jay. You can always send me your cigars. I promise to take care of them for you. :D

Jay! Padron isn't the same without you! Though we did manage to find some ladies. Stay safe!

Instead of entertainment that required a blue tarp, we had Guitar Hero.

<groan>

Tell me you at least kept the baby carrier off while you jammed on Guitar Hero.

I seem to recall hearing a cup hit the ground, seeing the contents of a full glass of beer spread out on the concrete, looking up and seeing it was dude with the baby on his back who dropped it. All in front of about 100 people. Nicely played. Jackass.

<groan>

I seem to recall hearing a cup hit the ground, seeing the contents of a full glass of beer spread out on the concrete, looking up and seeing it was dude with the baby on his back who dropped it. All in front of about 100 people. Nicely played. Jackass.

This being preceded by him walking around the Outlaw with said baby while smoking a cigar and allowing the smoke to travel over it, not that it mattered what with the building being full of smokers. Who brings a tiny baby to a HERF and stays for HOURS?!

<groan>

This being preceded by him walking around the Outlaw with said baby while smoking a cigar and allowing the smoke to travel over it, not that it mattered what with the building being full of smokers. Who brings a tiny baby to a HERF and stays for HOURS?!

Really, really sorry about this... The rest of CPers should be too. Next year Joe Joe is staying home with the parrots!

Where you living and playing in Iraq, enerjay? There are a couple of us here; I'm in Baghdad and will remain so until we win. Or 2011 comes, whichever comes first.

In Balad here Jay...like KM said..if you are on post PM me and we'll get together for a smoke!

Cheers,

Rob

I hope you two have contacts in the MP. Jay's idea of fun starts where others end.

Thailand Jay? Just what kind of diving was that?
wink.gif

Cheers,

Rob

I hope you two have contacts in the MP. Jay's idea of fun starts where others end.

Thailand Jay? Just what kind of diving was that?
wink.gif

Try f'ing with my evening smoke! I'm armed 24/7 and VERY proficient with my weapon....not to mention my Cigar Scissors
wink.gif