• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Still love those Gators!

Hey FT....

I didn't mean that LSU isn't a bowl contender this season. I just meant that they are a very good team and shouldn't be ignored but haven't been a major contender for a title in the past. I was trying to complement LSU and Kentucky for being perrenial strengths but I didn't do a very good job :(

As long as the Gators place well within the SEC this season I'll be happy :D
Of course I root for ALL SEC teams when they're not playing the Gators :D

GO GATORS !!

haven't been a major contender for a title in the past
Maybe not for a national championship but they've been to a bowl every year for the last 4 years and won them all except last year. They won the SEC title game the season before last and went on to win the Sugar Bowl. I think they've represented the SEC as well as anybody over the last few years.

predicted to play Georgia for the SEC championship.

Hey FT, I'm entering a couple of College Football pools and I REALLY need your assistance!!

LOL at your predicition on September 9th.

You NAILED it! :thumbs:

Except, LSU did have one loss this year didn't they? I can't remember to who though..........

Except, LSU did have one loss this year didn't they? I can't remember to who though..........

Hmm...I seem to remember something about a LSU loss this year. The memory is a little fuzzy but I'm recalling a big Gator tearing up a little Kitten.

Hmmmmmm, maybe my memory is fuzzy or something but it seems to me that the Bulldogs also had some Gator trouble this year too, didn't they?

Like I said, I'm not quite sure 'cause my memory is a little fuzzy, maybe you could help me out Scott :sign:

I really wish I could help, but the game I watched was the Noles and they seemed to handle the gators fine. Well, that is till they got bent out of shape about the big F in the middle of the field after the game.