• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stock Market

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
The Market hit below 7990 and was 600 points down early this morning but once it broke the magical number it promptly jumped 400 point and just now actually went positive for a while. This means nothing but someone is actually buying, somebody is actually sticking their neck out, this could be the event everyone is waiting for ROCK BOTTOM. :whistling:

Bottomed out, not yet. Unfortunately some very large companies may go under.

Bottomed out, not yet. Unfortunately some very large companies may go under.
I know what you're saying Anthony but Darwinism is part of the financial markets. Dog eat dog if you will.

Unfortunately, I don't think so yet. I think we don't see a true bottom until the spring, and we may be in the 6500 range. If you can actually land a mortgage, next summer might be a great time for a first time homeowner.

Well... Anyone jumped in yet? I'm waiting for all the new covid tests to come back positive, maybe a few bailouts, then I'm in like sin.

Been adding to my positions every 1000 point drop. I think we will find the bottom around 17500-18000 on the Dow. Bloody as hell out there.

Yeah, I'm a bit excited at the deep discounts.
Definitely interesting times.

Looks like me and everyone was off. Market is unafraid and back up.