• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stogie Geeks

MarkJr

willing participant in this game we play
Hey guys... Some of you guys have let me know about us already. But for those of you who don't myself and a couple friends have a podcast going and I would like to invite you guys to come and check us out. Like I already said we are just a group of friends that get together and try and spread some knowledge, and and have a ton of fun doing it. We now have a regular time and will be airing live every Thursday evening around 8:30. We will broadcast live and have a chat room going. You can check it all out at http://www.stogiegeeks.com. I hope to see some of you there!

Since you told me about the podcast at this years QSH...every time I've tuned in, I've learned something new....

Might be nice to give Rod's page props on your home page, since you're pimping your site on his. Just a thought......

Just to clarify it is not my page or podcast I have just started to take a substantial part. That being said, I have mentioned the forum while broadcasting before. And it was my plan to get a link posted as I am the only one who is a member here, and I am very fond of this community.

As I said we got a link up as I am a huge fan.

First of all, I would like to apologize for this seeming exploitative. That was not my intention. I have gotten a link posted to this forum and will continue to mention the site going forward. This was simply a heads up to those who may be inclined to listen and have some fun with us as we often have contests with giveaways and such.