• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stogieboys 1/2 off Groupon

LivingSocial deal today @ $25 for $50 too. Anyone have any experience with this site?

S300 :cool:

LivingSocial deal today @ $25 for $50 too. Anyone have any experience with this site?

I've used this site and had no problems with it. Works well for restaurants and movies for us.

Oops. I should have specified...does anyone have any experience with Stogieboys? I've used LivingSocial on several occasions.

I've only purchased once from Stogieboys with the same coupon $25 for $50.

I still have an old groupon $20 for $40 for CI, what to buy what to buy...

How do you redeem the coupon or whatever? Looking to see if theres anything worth buying on there.

Once you purchase the deal from Living Social, you'll get an email with the 'coupon' in it, and instructions. For online merchants, it's often a coupon or promo code to use at checkout.

How did these turn out? It seems a new fellow joined and he's affiliated with these guys.

I used one of the LS deals to get a backup lighter/future gift for someone, everything arrived fine and as expected

Living Social is another Groupon-type of offer. My wife uses them all the time for frozen yogurt, pedicures, massages, etc. When this one was posted, I bought one of the coupons for $25. Used the $50 credit toward a personal Stinkey ashtray and a box of AF Curly Head Deluxe (don't judge). :whistling: Everything arrived as expected.