• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

StogieNotes

You don't want to learn PHP. It is something that doesn't stop changing nor does it get easier. Remember what I told you... JOOMLA! :thumbs: :laugh:

Geez Greg....how hard can it be? :laugh:

As languages go, PHP is actually pretty easy. But I've been coding since I was 15, so my perspective may be skewed.

After a good bit of thought, I've PM'd Matt I'm going to have to decline taking this on. Waaaaay over my head it is. Still not giving up on some sort of review site though.

Well, I've been talking to Greg and I think you guys scared him out of it haha. Anyway, if anyone else is interested, the offer is still open.

I too am interested to maintain and host . If I am not selected I would be willing to provide hosting free of charge for who ever gets it.

Well, I've been talking to Greg and I think you guys scared him out of it haha. Anyway, if anyone else is interested, the offer is still open.

Didn't mean to scare him off -- just MHO that a site like this is easier to build and maintain in a CMS system than writing custom PHP code for it.

Well, after reviewing a notice I got from Godaddy, the domain expires Nov 10th

If anyone is interested, the offer is still available. If you want the domain name it'll cost you 10 bucks to renew.

If the domain expires, some automated bot will snatch it up and you'll be lucky to ever get it back. It'll more than likely host ads that'll get impressions for someone just hoping for leftover traffic. I know you're through with it, but try and keep the name, if you can. Otherwise no one will have it soon...

-John

I'll take it, something I can fool around with in my "spare" time ya know. ;)

Definatelt a long learining curve here but it's gonna be fun. :thumbs:

Anyone with any help for a PHP noob please PM me. :whistling:

I think in2xshp is taking over at the helm. :)