• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

stone vertical epic on ebay

Not sure if anybody's interested, but this caught my eye. I'd love to try and get all 12, but starting 1/2 way would no doubt be expensive.

linky

Not sure if anybody's interested, but this caught my eye. I'd love to try and get all 12, but starting 1/2 way would no doubt be expensive.

linky
Thanks for the link bro... With 3+ days left, it could get spendy! ???
That really would be a nice set to own tough!!!

Its up to $60+ with 2 days left! IF it included the 02 it might be worth it because most of those are still accessible if you know where to look.

BUMP!!!

Here is an auction for the 2003-2007... Let's see where this sucker ends up with six day left!!! ???

Also there are a couple of single bottles of the VE listed now... I think the 03, 04, 05, 06, and 07!!! :love:

I wouldn't mind snagging this... Stone 10th Anni. Have any of you tried it???

BUMP!!!

Here is an auction for the 2003-2007... Let's see where this sucker ends up with six day left!!! ???

Also there are a couple of single bottles of the VE listed now... I think the 03, 04, 05, 06, and 07!!! :love:

Stone 10th anni? It is really good but don't waste money bidding on it. I think I may have a lil something for you bro... :whistling:

Beer is for Drinking!

I'm with you on that one!

I drink Stone's Arrogant Bastard and Ruination IPA and love the brand but buying to store beer?? I didn't know it got any better with cellaring. Does it????

Check out my riding jersey

jersey.jpg

BUMP!!!

Stone 10th anni? It is really good but don't waste money bidding on it. I think I may have a lil something for you bro... :whistling:
Easy bro... Don't get any wild ideas!!!
What do you think the 10th. Anni. will go for??? ???

Talk about some crazy ass people - Here is an 02 Vertical Epic going for damn near $500!! LINKY

A while back a set of the 02 through 07 went for around $550 but this is for one single bottle. ???

Talk about some crazy ass people - Here is an 02 Vertical Epic going for damn near $500!! LINKY

A while back a set of the 02 through 07 went for around $550 but this is for one single bottle. ???
$538.00 + $21.00 for shipping = :0

Wow, just WOW!!!

Its up to $60+ with 2 days left! IF it included the 02 it might be worth it because most of those are still accessible if you know where to look.

Where would one look those, if you don't mind me asking? I was able to get the '04, '05, and '07. Filling in the collection would be nice.

Where would one look those, if you don't mind me asking? I was able to get the '04, '05, and '07. Filling in the collection would be nice.

Really the only place to find an 02 is the rare occasion they are on ebay, and they usually go for $500 plus just for that bottle.

The 03 and 06 can both also be found on ebay and the 06 in some stores if they have any left. The 03 usually goes for around $100 per bottle and the 06 is still fairly cheap.