• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stonehenge Flake

Scap

I'm trying to solve the riddle of Stonehenge.

IMG_20200421_184220.jpg
Stonehenge Flake. Brand new to me, I wanted to try it out since it is supposed to be a Lakeland.

IMG_20200421_184248.jpg

Tin note is not what I expected. Almost like if you were in a bakery that was making birthday cakes, you know how the icing smells? But there's a hint of flatulence hidden within the smell of the icing. It's either that or old fruit cake. Perhaps old fruit cake is a better analogy.
vs_laugh.gif

IMG_20200421_184253.jpg

The flake is cut thin and sort of stretches like a pleated material or accordion bellows.

I've got it sitting out on my bamboo cutting board (leftover scrap from my floor install) to let it dry out some.

IMG_20200421_190629.jpg

This is a really mild Lakeland. Would be great for anyone wanting to dip a toe without completely committing to the essence.
Thanks for reading!

The essence of flatulence? I think this is one that I'd rather read about..:oops: lol that doesn't even sound right!🤦‍♂️

The essence of flatulence? I think this is one that I'd rather read about..:oops: lol that doesn't even sound right!🤦‍♂️

Ok old fruit cake then!
The H2S smell dissipated a few minutes after opening the tin. Must have been some anaerobic fermentation odor.

Ok old fruit cake then!
The H2S smell dissipated a few minutes after opening the tin. Must have been some anaerobic fermentation odor.

Ahhh. Sorry I couldn’t help but try and have some fun with that description! :)

Ahhh. Sorry I couldn’t help but try and have some fun with that description! :)

It's all good. It was certainly a funky odor.
I just stuck my nose in the tin, again, to see how it smells to me today.
Now I'm getting a smell like when you open a grocery store King's Cake with a background note of red wine.