• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stop teasing me with adult novelties!

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I get home yesterday and find a box on my porch from the Toy Box down the street. Great, the adult novelties finally arrived, I thought. Tear it open, and it was full of cylindrical objects, though the type made of tobacco... Hmm... Another bomb disquised as novelties. I was certainly surprised! :)

Whoever you are, thank you very much! Great selection, that I can't wait to enjoy.

Thank you again! :love:

That's the same SOB that nailed me. California Toy Box addy, but with a NYC post mark. Flippin' anonymous assassins. Did you check out the post mark, Rod?

Doc.

You sure those aren't adult novelties disguised as cigars?
CI-CAF-MTORPN-400.jpg

An adult toy label here in wholesome Iowa! Won't somebody think of the children? Don't know who you are, but I do thank you for a very generous gift. It will be used as intended. ;)

You could have been arrested the moment you claimed that package Cliff. (Collective sigh of relief)

There are instructions in the box on how to re-fold the box itself into a sensual, male receptacle, didn't you know this is the "Renew, Reuse, Recycle" motto of today?

lube not included?
wink.gif

Good hit, whoever you are!