• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stopped at my B&M to grab a lunch break stogie

Two Brothers in Plano/Dallas has Opus but they're way overpriced. $15 for a xXx is a little outrageous. They had the tins too but I didn't even want to know what they wanted for those. Getting impossible to find Opus/Anejo around here without paying an arm and a leg.

Agreed, they do the same to Anejo's now too. Damn it!

Nick, Greg....you guys need to come down to my neck of the woods for a few days before I high tail it outta here....I can get you guys some hook uppppppps. :whistling:

Two Brothers in Plano/Dallas has Opus but they're way overpriced. $15 for a xXx is a little outrageous. They had the tins too but I didn't even want to know what they wanted for those. Getting impossible to find Opus/Anejo around here without paying an arm and a leg.

Nick, Greg....you guys need to come down to my neck of the woods for a few days before I high tail it outta here....I can get you guys some hook uppppppps. :whistling:

If you are giving hookups give me a shout.

NO I DO NOT WANT TO HOOK UP WITH YOU !!!!! Here we are on Cigarpass trying to learn about cigars. And BIG JAKE wants to hook up in the middle of it all :laugh:

David

I guess I got lucky too about 4 months ago I went in this B&M on my lunch and he was unpacking the opus tins. He had 14 tins of each size and I bought 1 of each and he had no limits, but lately the 6 B&Ms in the vicinity are all dried up.

Just got back from my local B&M. Had all three size tins. $49,$52, and I think $56.