• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stopped in Casa Fuente

Humidor Minister

While I was in Las Vegas for the CES show I stopped in Casa Fuente. Not only do they have an incredible selection of great cigars, they also have wonderful customer service. We sat & had a couple cigars and a few drinks. Our server was a wonderful young girl. Was happy to discuss the store and the cigars with us and was always there to take care of our needs. While I was there, I grabbed a couple Casa Fuente cigars to store for later. I was surprised to find out that the CF cigars are all the same tobacco just a different vitola. Once I've let them sit for a bit, I'll be back with a review. I'm curious to see how it will compair to my favorite Opus #5. If you ever have the chance to visit this establishment, I'd highly recommend it. Great cigars and they make one helluva Mohito.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I can't wait to go back and pick up some rare fuente cigars. The mojitos are great and the cigars don't get much better. Cheaper maybe... but not better :laugh:

They did have some mighty pricey Opus-X & Forbidden-X's in there. Some over $150.00 a stick. I asked If I could just have my mail delivered right outside the humidor but they wouldn't go for it.

I was there is September. It was great. Just seeing all those Fuentes, Ashtons, Diamond Crowns.......WOW! I picked up a couple of the Casa Fuente, a couple of the Fuente Rosadas, and my wife bought me an AF13. If you are in Vegas you have to go there just to look around if nothing else.

I used to live in Las Vegas and when buddies of mine would come to town we would go there. always get the Casa Fuente just because I heard that is the only place you can get them. Not a bad smoke. Also get yourseld a Tangerine Mojito.

My friend was there for CES too, he brought me back 2 Forbidden X BBMF maduro $150 per stick! Im going to save em for something very special. They are some of my favorite cigars but I would not have spent that much for each! :0 Glad you had fun, its a great place!

My friend was there for CES too, he brought me back 2 Forbidden X BBMF maduro $150 per stick! Im going to save em for something very special. They are some of my favorite cigars but I would not have spent that much for each! :0 Glad you had fun, its a great place!

Holy Moly! My friends are such cheapskates. :laugh:

Lookinig forward to having a cigar and a mojito at Casa Fuente in April. I've been to Vegas numberous times, but this will be my first trip to the Casa. Should be a great time.

It just so happens we did have the Tangerine Mohito's. They use 12 year old booze to make it. Very tasty but about 14 bucks each so be ready for the bill.

WOW $150 for a forbidden X. I would love to try one some day, but I doubt I will ever pay that much for a cigar. And you had a friend buy you two of them. I really need to find new friends.

I could go for some mojito weather right now! Just sit back and relax with a cigar and a drink in front of a nice crackling fire.....mmm come on spring!!!

WOW $150 for a forbidden X. I would love to try one some day, but I doubt I will ever pay that much for a cigar. And you had a friend buy you two of them. I really need to find new friends.

Thats the beauty of Casa Fuente prices. You can get most of what they sell pretty easy. Except for the actual Casa Fuente Cigars. The others you can find floating around at a much cheaper price. Especially with the CFCF boxes. :thumbs:

Everything on the strip in Vegas is overpriced. I'd have to say you are paying for the location and environment when you sit down at Casa Fuente.

The house cigars are worth the price, especially compared to what a Macanudo or Punch will cost out there.

Long ways away but I am looking forward to a 2012 conference in vegas next year. Been way too long since I have been last - over 5 years now.

Never been there but hope to make it one day. I don't think there is no way I could hand over 150 for one stick. Let alone having a friend generous to buy me one lol.

If anyone is interested this is the recipe that Casa Fuente uses, I came across it somewhere.. This is my go to summer drink at home and if you use the Montecristo rum it tastes identical to Casa Fuentes..

1 large lime cut into equal small parts (try to remove all seeds)
Place cut lime into shaker and muddle to extract all the juice.
Add mint leaves leaves sparingly (I like to add mine to the limes while muddling)
Empty entire shaker contents into large glass

Add chipped ice into large shaker
Add 3 shots of Montecristo rum (I use Cruzan single barrel)
Add 2 shots of simple syrup (I use equal parts water and sugar)
Shake till cold, empty into glass with limes and mint, stir.

Top off glass with sprite or 7up

every time i go to Vegas i wind up at casa fuente... great bar. Curtis is a good guy and alecia is just plain HOT.