• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stores that Hide the Premiums

Howdy All .. this is my first post here... but yesterday I was in my local store (Heroes and Legacies) and in the HUGE humidor they have, they have a smaller room, glass door, that are the higher end / upscale cigars .. I guess they don't hide any (maybe they do) but they advertise their "top end" stock.

TNT said:
Howdy All .. this is my first post here... but yesterday I was in my local store (Heroes and Legacies) and in the HUGE humidor they have, they have a smaller room, glass door, that are the higher end / upscale cigars .. I guess they don't hide any (maybe they do) but they advertise their "top end" stock.
[snapback]218529[/snapback]​
Local ATX guy, huh?

vewyphishy said:
TNT said:
[snapback]218529[/snapback]​
Local ATX guy, huh?
[snapback]220107[/snapback]​

sure am !! .. live in Round Rock though

Shibumi said:
For the last 4 months I have been visiting this local store with a huge walk-in packed with cigars. I have searched every inch by now and tried a ton of cigars. He charges MSRP (usually). Today I was looking around near the front door and on the floor, hidden under the bottom shelf was a brown dusty box. I pulled it out and low and behold it said Fuente Fuente. I opened it, expecting it to be empty, but $hit, it was packed with OpusX robustos. Then I look under the robustos and I see a couple of the Reserva D' Chateau's. I was so shocked at this find, I actually started shaking. BTW, I have a XXX aging in my humi, but have never tried an Opus yet. They are always way overpriced. So now for the big question..........how much? I went out to the owner and asked, he smiled and said $15. I quickly turned and grabbed 1 Reserva D' Chateau. The robusto was $.50 less he said. If I had more money I would have bought a few of each.

I went up to pay and said to him, "So you hide the good stuff"? He just kept ringing me up with a straight face. He wouldn't talk about it. A few months back I had asked for Opus and he told me he gets them once in a while. So anyway today I will smoke that baby! I can't wait.

It just goes to show you. You have to search those humidors. They're in there. Where else would they be? Behind the counter? This guy even has a special case with Ashton VSG's, Diamond Crown Maximus and other premiums, but the OpusX's were hidden.

The next thing I need to do is find the ISOM's. You think he would have them in there? I don't doubt anything now. :whistling:
[snapback]217363[/snapback]​

Care to share the address and name with a neighbor :whistling: :p