• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Strange Box Code - Cohiba Robustos

Carbonless

I'm not sure if I should be concerned or not. I just received a box of Cohiba Robustos from a reputable dealer, but the box code is one that I haven't seen. The box code is MAS JUL 07. I haven't seen this code before, but the sticks themselves seem to check out after inspection. Here's a pic of the box bottom.

IMAG0193.jpg

If you have any further doubts.....you can guess what's coming.....just send them over, personally I would be happy to smoke 'em for you. I will not, however, report, disect, evaluate, post results or any other such thing, I will just plain smoke 'em. :D

If you have any further doubts.....you can guess what's coming.....just send them over, personally I would be happy to smoke 'em for you. I will not, however, report, disect, evaluate, post results or any other such thing, I will just plain smoke 'em. :D

Hmmm... good point. But I believe 2 heads are better than one, and you're going to need a round table opinion. Send a selection to me as well and in 3-5 days we will discuss our findings.

Hmmm... good point. But I believe 2 heads are better than one, and you're going to need a round table opinion. Send a selection to me as well and in 3-5 days we will discuss our findings.

I will be glad to serve on that smoking panel, just in case that round table needs a tie-breaker. :laugh:

Rich

Thanks guys. Find your way to San Diego and we can have ourselves a "reassurance" herf

I do indeed think we need a tie breaker.

I think that is a bit much to ask of those of us who have offered to go out of our way, San Diego, and smoke those sticks for you! The Post Office does a fine job of coming to my office and home every day. In fact I think you were just showing off.......you didn't really have a question about the box code, now, did you? :laugh:

I just bought a box of CORO's a few weeks ago, and I think I may have the same box code. I'm in the office now, but will check when I get home.

On a side note, these things DO NOT smoke well fresh, although everybody and their brother told me that....

Back